Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

Hi pelluci,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin I will get this investigated for you.

Grainne
    Thanks, Grainne, but my wife also posted in the Emobile Let's Talk forum, and you've dealt with it there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Is there any sign of eMobile introducing conditional call forwarding? You're the only network that doesn't support Hullomail, which is far better than normal voicemail. Meteor do it, so I'm baffled as to why eMobile don't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Is there any date for when Emobile will release a jelly bean update for the Galaxy s2?

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

pelluci wrote: »
    Thanks, Grainne, but my wife also posted in the Emobile Let's Talk forum, and you've dealt with it there.
    No problem pelluci.

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Grainne

whiterebel wrote: »
    Is there any sign of eMobile introducing conditional call forwarding? You're the only network that doesn't support Hullomail, which is far better than normal voicemail. Meteor do it, so I'm baffled as to why eMobile don't.
    Hi whiterebel,

At the moment eMobile do not have the facility to allow conditional call forwarding.

If this changes in the future it will be posted on our forum.

Grainne

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    Is there any date for when Emobile will release a jelly bean update for the Galaxy s2?
    Hi Melion,

I am waiting on confirmation from our update team for when this update will be available.

As soon as I get an update it will be posted on the eMobile forum.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

Hi Ger,

I did receive your PM. I have escalated this onto our order team. As soon as I get an update I will advise.

Grainne

Hi Grainne,

My new mobile phone arrived 10 minutes ago.    Thanks for your help in sorting this out.

Sincerely,

Ger.

Turnipman wrote: »
    Hi Grainne,

My new mobile phone arrived 10 minutes ago.    Thanks for your help in sorting this out.

Sincerely,

Ger.
    Glad to hear you received your phone Ger.

Thanks for letting me know.

Enjoy your shiny new phone.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Hi
    Sent up new account with eMobile yesterday evening and ordered new phone and was told it should be with me tomorrow and I should have got a text this morning confirming delivery and a time for tomorrow morning.
    Can you find out for me if indeed the phone will be here tomorrow ,it's just that I will need to be home to sign for it..
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 humpysomething

Hi

My emobile contract is up soon, I was wondering if anyone could help me find out what date?
    Also what steps do I have to take to sign up to a new package or change network?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

Hi

My emobile contract is up soon, I was wondering if anyone could help me find out what date?
    Also what steps do I have to take to sign up to a new package or change network?

Thanks

Pop in to an emobile store and they can advise you of your options.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sdoran

Hi, can you tell me when the Iphone4 8GB in black will be in stock? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ProSat

Hi guys,
    For the last 4 weeks my bb service in Midleton has been really poor. It's been working flawlessly for over a year but whatever has changed in recent weeks it seems to be after getting very poor in the evenings.

I know contention may play a part but it has never impacted me in the way it's been lately. Also, I have 2 sims on the network and they are both behaving in the same way,

Is there any issues with the serving transmission or can it just be as a result of a sudden influx of customers to the network?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
    Richard

harr wrote: »
    Hi
    Sent up new account with eMobile yesterday evening and ordered new phone and was told it should be with me tomorrow and I should have got a text this morning confirming delivery and a time for tomorrow morning.
    Can you find out for me if indeed the phone will be here tomorrow ,it's just that I will need to be home to sign for it..
    Thanks
    Hi harr,

Could you PM me the order number and the name and address you placed with the order I will be able check this out.

Grainne

Hi

Thanks
    Hi humpysomething,

If you PM me your name mobile number and pin I can advise you.

Grainne

sdoran wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me when the Iphone4 8GB in black will be in stock? thanks
    Hi sdoran,

The iPhone 4S 8GB in black is currently in stock. See here: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/phones/details/?id=114

Grainne

ProSat wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    For the last 4 weeks my bb service in Midleton has been really poor. It's been working flawlessly for over a year but whatever has changed in recent weeks it seems to be after getting very poor in the evenings.

I know contention may play a part but it has never impacted me in the way it's been lately. Also, I have 2 sims on the network and they are both behaving in the same way,

Is there any issues with the serving transmission or can it just be as a result of a sudden influx of customers to the network?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
    Richard
    Hi Richard,

Could you PM your broadband number pin and also your address I will be able get your area checked for coverage.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Hi there,

I have a query regarding the 3G coverage provided by eMobile on the northside of Cork City - it has disappeared in the last week. My mobile wifi hub will not allow any videos to be played and just opening a normal web page can take up to a minute. I constantly have the '2G' symbol appearing on screen. Any idea where the signal went? Or what is causing it?

(Although my bill comes from Meteor, my wifi hub says "eMobile" on the display screen, so I'm assuming the coverage -or lack of it- is being provided by you guys)

Thanks.

grenache wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have a query regarding the 3G coverage provided by eMobile on the northside of Cork City - it has disappeared in the last week. My mobile wifi hub will not allow any videos to be played and just opening a normal web page can take up to a minute. I constantly have the '2G' symbol appearing on screen. Any idea where the signal went? Or what is causing it?

(Although my bill comes from Meteor, my wifi hub says "eMobile" on the display screen, so I'm assuming the coverage -or lack of it- is being provided by you guys)

Thanks.
    Hi Grenache,

If your bill is being issued by Meteor this would mean that your broadband device is with Meteor.

You can contact the Meteor moderators on this link here: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1558

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Hi Grenache,

If your bill is being issued by Meteor this would mean that your broadband device is with Meteor.

You can contact the Meteor moderators on this link here: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1558

Grainne

Thanks Grainne.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 humpysomething

Hi humpysomething,

If you PM me your name mobile number and pin I can advise you.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Sent you a PM with my information. Thanks.

Hi Grainne,

Sent you a PM with my information. Thanks.
    Thanks for letting me know humpysomething.

I will check out your PM and will get back to you.

Gráinne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Hi Grainne.

Superscouse here.  You did a grand job with my issue a while back over multiple texts for payment, when it was paid DD, but now I have an issue with the wifes phone.

I moved her to Emobile on the 30 day, half price unlimited sim only,  at 32 euro per month.  Very happy with it.  Got first bill last week for 94.97 which is a month and a bit.  Someone forgot to activate the half price deal.  I rang customer care the day we got the bill, and they said, "oh, we forgot the half price bit, just fixed it for you." 

Wonderful, thanks a lot.

Today we get a text message saying bill is
    >  94.97 and will be taken on 29 april !   Its only half of that - 47 euro and cents.

Please do your magic and make sure its not taken.

Sending a pm with phone number and security details.

Thanks

Superscouse

Hi Grainne.

Superscouse here.  You did a grand job with my issue a while back over multiple texts for payment, when it was paid DD, but now I have an issue with the wifes phone.

I moved her to Emobile on the 30 day, half price unlimited sim only,  at 32 euro per month.  Very happy with it.  Got first bill last week for 94.97 which is a month and a bit.  Someone forgot to activate the half price deal.  I rang customer care the day we got the bill, and they said, "oh, we forgot the half price bit, just fixed it for you." 

Wonderful, thanks a lot.

Today we get a text message saying bill is >  94.97 and will be taken on 29 april !   Its only half of that - 47 euro and cents.

Please do your magic and make sure its not taken.

Sending a pm with phone number and security details.

Thanks

Superscouse
    Hi Superscouse,

Yes I received the PM I will look into this for you and will respond.

Grainne

GUESS WHAT!  SUPERSCOUSE HERE!  And I am back a third time.

So Grainne.  They did it again.  Now this month I get my bill and it shows an overdue amount for last month of 93.67.  Then this months bill is 35.72 so now my balance is 57.95 credit.

It appears they have taken my phone deposit of 130 euro, which is supposed to be refundable, and have put it as a credit on my account. 

1.  I dont want that, I want it back on my personal card.
    2. I have no idea how I could be in arrears as you take the cash D.D.

I will send you another pm with my personal details again to get it sorted.

Thanks in advance.

Superscouse

GUESS WHAT!  SUPERSCOUSE HERE!  And I am back a third time.

So Grainne.  They did it again.  Now this month I get my bill and it shows an overdue amount for last month of 93.67.  Then this months bill is 35.72 so now my balance is 57.95 credit.

It appears they have taken my phone deposit of 130 euro, which is supposed to be refundable, and have put it as a credit on my account. 

1.  I dont want that, I want it back on my personal card.
    2. I have no idea how I could be in arrears as you take the cash D.D.

I will send you another pm with my personal details again to get it sorted.

Thanks in advance.

Superscouse
    Hi Superscouse,

Due to an error on our bills the credit was displayed as an overdue amount. Your deposit of €130 was applied to your eMobile account on the 7th April. Your March bill of €36.33 was taken from this amount and then you received your April bill costing €35.72. This leaves your account in credit of €57.95.

If you wish to receive the full €130 refunded to your bank you would need to pay these two bills and I can then request for this to be refunded. Alternatively I can organise for the €57.95 to be refunded to your bank.

Let me know what option would suit you.

Grainne

Hi Superscouse,

Due to an error on our bills the credit was displayed as an overdue amount. Your deposit of €130 was applied to your eMobile account on the 7th April. Your March bill of €36.33 was taken from this amount and then you received your April bill costing €35.72. This leaves your account in credit of €57.95.

If you wish to receive the full €130 refunded to your bank you would need to pay these two bills and I can then request for this to be refunded. Alternatively I can organise for the €57.95 to be refunded to your bank.

Let me know what option would suit you.

Grainne
    That explains that then.  So, if we leave as is and I write a cheque back to myself that will fix that.

Don't know why, but the accounts department in your place seem to be making loads of work for themselves (and you) LOL.

Cheers.

superscouse

That explains that then.  So, if we leave as is and I write a cheque back to myself that will fix that.

Don't know why, but the accounts department in your place seem to be making loads of work for themselves (and you) LOL.

Cheers.

superscouse
    Hi superscouse,

I totally understand. Could you advise what you wish to do? I can request for your refund to be processed back to your bank if you want.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi,

I placed an order online and got the sim card in the post.

I ordered a nano sim for an iPhone 5 but I got a micro sim in the post.

Is it possible to arrange delivery of a nano sim?

• Advertisement

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi,

I placed an order online and got the sim card in the post.

I ordered a nano sim for an iPhone 5 but I got a micro sim in the post.

Is it possible to arrange delivery of a nano sim?
    Hi jamieh,

Your best option is to go to an eMobile store and they will be able give you a replacement Nano SIM card.

Let me know if you are unable to get to a store.

Grainne

Advertisement