Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Sikpupi

Hi Grainne... I have just moved to Emobile from O2.  However - I cannot get IMessage to work on my Iphone 4

I am on the €20 PAYG plan on #50104.

It used to work on my O2... what has happened???

I have synced my Iphone to my Itunes as recommended in earlier posts.

the exact message I am getting is  ...."Not enough Credit..cannot deliver smid XXXXXXXXXXX'...

Any fix for this would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Sikpupi wrote: »
    Hi Grainne... I have just moved to Emobile from O2.  However - I cannot get IMessage to work on my Iphone 4

the exact message I am getting is  ...."Not enough Credit..cannot deliver smid XXXXXXXXXXX'...

Regards

Hi Emobile Staff......any reply on above.????

HELLO HELLO......knock knock knock....anyone in there???  

I'll just throw it our to the main forum and see what comes back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Hi Grainne.

Superscouse here.  You did a grand job with my issue a while back over multiple texts for payment, when it was paid DD, but now I have an issue with the wifes phone.

I moved her to Emobile on the 30 day, half price unlimited sim only,  at 32 euro per month.  Very happy with it.  Got first bill last week for 94.97 which is a month and a bit.  Someone forgot to activate the half price deal.  I rang customer care the day we got the bill, and they said, "oh, we forgot the half price bit, just fixed it for you." 

Wonderful, thanks a lot.

Today we get a text message saying bill is >  94.97 and will be taken on 29 april !   Its only half of that - 47 euro and cents.

Please do your magic and make sure its not taken.

Sending a pm with phone number and security details.

Thanks

Superscouse
    Ho ho ho!    Back again.  You did a great job last month.  Someone applied a credit to my wifes account to take into account the half price sim.  Wonderful.

Now, this month, she gets her bill, expected to be 32 euro (half price unlimited sim), but fearing it was going to be wrong again, at 60 odd euro, and what do we get?      ***  6.95 CR.  ***

This is brilliant.  They did it again :), but now they have undercharged me (I think).

Sending you a pm with details again for you  to take a closer look.

Cheers

Superscouse

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Regards
    Hi Sikpupi,

When you ported your number over to eMobile did you Synch your iphone with your eMobile SIM in to the phone to your iTunes account? This is how you get the eMobile settings onto your phone.

If this was not processed could you try this and let me know if this resolves the issue.

Also could you PM your mobile number and pin and I will investigate further.

Gráinne

• Advertisement

Ho ho ho!    Back again.  You did a great job last month.  Someone applied a credit to my wifes account to take into account the half price sim.  Wonderful.

Now, this month, she gets her bill, expected to be 32 euro (half price unlimited sim), but fearing it was going to be wrong again, at 60 odd euro, and what do we get?      ***  6.95 CR.  ***

This is brilliant.  They did it again , but now they have undercharged me (I think).

Sending you a pm with details again for you  to take a closer look.

Cheers

Superscouse
    Hi Superscouse,

Thanks for letting me know. I will look into the account and I will get back to you.

Grainne

Hi Sikpupi,

When you ported your number over to eMobile did you Synch your iphone with your eMobile SIM in to the phone to your iTunes account? This is how you get the eMobile settings onto your phone.

If this was not processed could you try this and let me know if this resolves the issue.

Also could you PM your mobile number and pin and I will investigate further.

Gráinne
    Grainne... Thanks... Sent a PM to you with details.   

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 24 comfysofa

Hi Grainne,

The name on my bill is incorrect - can you edit it please if I PM you details, as I can't do it through my account settings?

Also, I can't download any bills from my online account this morning - is this just a temporary issue on your side?

Thanks!

Grainne... Thanks... Sent a PM to you with details.   

Regards
    Thanks for letting me know Sikpupi,

I will get back to your PM.

Grainne

comfysofa wrote: »
    Hi Grainne,

The name on my bill is incorrect - can you edit it please if I PM you details, as I can't do it through my account settings?

Also, I can't download any bills from my online account this morning - is this just a temporary issue on your side?

Thanks!
    Hi comfysofa,

If you PM me your mobile number and pin I will look into this for you. Could you advise if you signed up in a store or was it online?

When you are downloading your bill what error message do you get?

Grainne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 comfysofa

Hi comfysofa,

If you PM me your mobile number and pin I will look into this for you. Could you advise if you signed up in a store or was it online?

When you are downloading your bill what error message do you get?

Grainne

PM sent - thanks Grainne. I just get a "Page not found" message when I try to download a bill. Thanks

comfysofa wrote: »
    PM sent - thanks Grainne. I just get a "Page not found" message when I try to download a bill. Thanks
    Thanks comfysofa,

I will get back to your PM shortly.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Hi Captain Morgan,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin I will look into this for you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

No problem Captain Morgan,

I will check out your PM now.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

EMobile rep:
    please see my thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056962545 ...problem with my phone not working again even though emobile already "fixed" it,
    thanks

snowdaze wrote: »
    EMobile rep:
    please see my thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056962545 ...problem with my phone not working again even though emobile already "fixed" it,
    thanks
    Hi snowdaze,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your handset.

I can see you were suggested to leave your phone directly with Samsung. This is an option for you. If you wish for your phone to be sent away for repair through an eMobile store you need to go to an eMobile official store.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

Hi,

I have a quick question, will the Samsung Galaxy S Advance on emobile/meteor be getting the Jelly Bean update?

TIA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Hi!

I applied for a sim only contract online and received a call yesterday. I answered but was busy at the time so I said Id call back, but I lost the number. It was a 1800 number I think and it wasnt the customer care number. I had a look online but I couldnt find it. Would you be able to post a number here or PM it to me, a number that would get me through to someone who could deal with my query, essentially I just want to pay the deposit so my sim card will be sent out!

Cheers

• Advertisement

Hi,

I have a quick question, will the Samsung Galaxy S Advance on emobile/meteor be getting the Jelly Bean update?

TIA!
    Hi richard2010,

This phone is currently only going to be changed to the Ice Cream Sandwich update in the future. There is no plan to update it to Jelly Bean.

Grainne

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    Hi!

I applied for a sim only contract online and received a call yesterday. I answered but was busy at the time so I said Id call back, but I lost the number. It was a 1800 number I think and it wasnt the customer care number. I had a look online but I couldnt find it. Would you be able to post a number here or PM it to me, a number that would get me through to someone who could deal with my query, essentially I just want to pay the deposit so my sim card will be sent out!

Cheers
    Hi Delta Kilo,

If you could PM your order number and name and address you placed with your order I can organise for an agent to contact you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

Hi richard2010,

This phone is currently only going to be changed to the Ice Cream Sandwich update in the future. There is no plan to update it to Jelly Bean.

Grainne
    Thanks for that Grainne. Any idea on when ICS will be released by emobile for the Samsung Galaxy S Advance?

Thanks

Thanks for that Grainne. Any idea on when ICS will be released by emobile for the Samsung Galaxy S Advance?

Thanks
    No problem richard2010,

Unfortunately I would not have a timeframe for when this will be released. Once I get an update it will be posted on the eMobile forum.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Please see my thread here.
    http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056968258

Hi boredatwork82,

I have responded to the post in the above link.

Thanks, Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I recently closed my account and received a final account statement today which shows a credit of under €10. Will this be credited back to my bank account automatically or what is the usual procedure in this case?[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]regards[/font]

Hi,
    I recently closed my account and received a final account statement today which shows a credit of under €10. Will this be credited back to my bank account automatically or what is the usual procedure in this case?
    regards
    Hi johnny_adidas,

The refund is automatically applied to your eMobile account first and then if you wish for it to be refunded you then need to contact us.

If you could PM your mobile number and PIN I will check this for you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

Hi.
    I have updated my address online but the last 2 bills I have received are still to my old address. Can you please advise how I can get my address changed to the new address. 

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

hi..

im a emobile and eircom customer , im due an upgrade on my emobile account and got that confirmed.

went into store to select phone and avail of the combining bills offer, all went well untill i was told to upgrade to the s4 or note 2 id have to pay 250 euro and remain on my current plan , select unlimited.. signing a new contract with both emobile and eircom at same time..

hardly seems to make sense when i can let my contract expire and rejoin and get phone much cheaper and plan at half the cost..

ive also emailed emobile several times in the last 2 months without getting a reply even once, it was the email address i was told to send enquirey's too so it was  the correct address.

very poor customer service so far to a long time customer i may add.

giving alternatives a serious consideration as my contract is up in one month.

i wanted to upgrade online as instore they really dont seem to have any clue .

Advertisement