Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Hi, can you confirm how many phones one can have on their pay monthly account?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

CyaL8r wrote: »
    Hi.
    I have updated my address online but the last 2 bills I have received are still to my old address. Can you please advise how I can get my address changed to the new address. 

Thanks
    Hi CyaL8r,

Could you PM me your mobile number pin and your new address and I will be able update it for you.

Grainne

barone wrote: »
    hi..

im a emobile and eircom customer , im due an upgrade on my emobile account and got that confirmed.

went into store to select phone and avail of the combining bills offer, all went well untill i was told to upgrade to the s4 or note 2 id have to pay 250 euro and remain on my current plan , select unlimited.. signing a new contract with both emobile and eircom at same time..

hardly seems to make sense when i can let my contract expire and rejoin and get phone much cheaper and plan at half the cost..

ive also emailed emobile several times in the last 2 months without getting a reply even once, it was the email address i was told to send enquirey's too so it was  the correct address.

very poor customer service so far to a long time customer i may add.

giving alternatives a serious consideration as my contract is up in one month.

i wanted to upgrade online as instore they really dont seem to have any clue .
    Hi barone,

Did the agent in the store talk you through the plans that merge your eircom account with your eMobile account? You can find details of this here: http://www.emobile.ie/eircombundles/mobileplans/

Did the agent advise why you would have to remain on your current plan?

Could you advise what email address you sent your email to? The eMobile email address is customercare@emobile.ie

Gráinne

Hi, can you confirm how many phones one can have on their pay monthly account?

Cheers
    Hi battries not included,

Are you looking to set up a business or a normal account?

Gráinne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Hi barone,

Did the agent in the store talk you through the plans that merge your eircom account with your eMobile account? You can find details of this here: http://www.emobile.ie/eircombundles/mobileplans/

Did the agent advise why you would have to remain on your current plan?

Could you advise what email address you sent your email to? The eMobile email address is customercare@emobile.ie

Gráinne
    i asked to do that merge when uprgrading but was told i would need to stay on same plan and pay 250 to upgrade to galaxy s4 , i explained my exasperation to him how this could possibly be a good deal for me given the offers available , i logged in to my emobile and used the contact us links there to contact emobile.. 

as that where i was redirected each time when making any enquiries   .

the agent responded .. "thats all i can do,thats what the screen is telling me"

just to add, ive changed my address so many times online and never once has it been registered.

• Advertisement

Hi Grainne, I am already a bill pay customer with e-mobile, I tried to place order (over phone) for 2nd handset on my account but order unsuccessful , no reason given, can you help with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xxsamfxx

Hey, I'm an E mobile bill pay customer and my iPhone 4s has been stolen. I'm 3 months into a 2 year contract and I don't have insurance. Can anyone tell me where I stand with E mobile?

i asked to do that merge when uprgrading but was told i would need to stay on same plan and pay 250 to upgrade to galaxy s4 , i explained my exasperation to him how this could possibly be a good deal for me given the offers available , i logged in to my emobile and used the contact us links there to contact emobile.. 

as that where i was redirected each time when making any enquiries   .

the agent responded .. "thats all i can do,thats what the screen is telling me"

just to add, ive changed my address so many times online and never once has it been registered.
    Hi barone,

Could you PM me your mobile number PIN and the email address you provided with this form and I will get this checked out for you.

Are you aware you can also sign up to this plan in an eMobile store?

Gráinne

Hi Grainne, I am already a bill pay customer with e-mobile, I tried to place order (over phone) for 2nd handset on my account but order unsuccessful , no reason given, can you help with this?

It is not possible to add a second number to an account over the phone. This is only possible in an eMobile store. 

Gráinne

xxsamfxx wrote: »
    Hey, I'm an E mobile bill pay customer and my iPhone 4s has been stolen. I'm 3 months into a 2 year contract and I don't have insurance. Can anyone tell me where I stand with E mobile?
    Hi xxsamfxx,

Unfortunately there is nothing that eMobile can do in this situation. If you wish to purchase a phone as you are still in contract you will have to pay full price for the phone.

Gráinne

• Advertisement

Hi barone,

Could you PM me your mobile number PIN and the email address you provided with this form and I will get this checked out for you.

Are you aware you can also sign up to this plan in an eMobile store?

Gráinne
    sending now, it was in a emobile /meteor store in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

The S4 is €249 euro on the 18 month tariff at €39 per month if you have eircom at home and gives the same as select unlimited but less data (5gb). €199 on the 24 month. There's no reason to stay on the €64 p/m at all if you've eircom at home and want to save money.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Can you confirm that calls diverted to a landline when unavailable are charged at 13c a minute. I was told this in the Eircom shop today. I was looking at the unlimited package but the coverage where I live is very poor and thought the solution would be to set unreachable to my home number.

Looking through the call charges it looks like it should/would come from my inclusive minute. 
    "Call forwarding in Ireland is charged at the standard rate appropriate to your price plan (equivalent to calling the forward-to number)."

Where as diverts to 076-0 and  076-2 to 076-9 are chargeable. 
    "Charged at the per minute rate appropriate to your price plan, for national calls to Irish landlines (does not avail of inclusive minutes) "
    This rules out using Hullomail as it is 076-6 number format. I currently use this with Three as it is part of inclusive landline calls.

Diverts to 076-1 
    "Charged at the per minute rate appropriate to your price plan, for national calls to Irish landlines."

Mylow wrote: »
    Can you confirm that calls diverted to a landline when unavailable are charged at 13c a minute. I was told this in the Eircom shop today. I was looking at the unlimited package but the coverage where I live is very poor and thought the solution would be to set unreachable to my home number.

Looking through the call charges it looks like it should/would come from my inclusive minute. 
    "Call forwarding in Ireland is charged at the standard rate appropriate to your price plan (equivalent to calling the forward-to number)."

Where as diverts to 076-0 and  076-2 to 076-9 are chargeable. 
    "Charged at the per minute rate appropriate to your price plan, for national calls to Irish landlines (does not avail of inclusive minutes) "
    This rules out using Hullomail as it is 076-6 number format. I currently use this with Three as it is part of inclusive landline calls.

Diverts to 076-1 
    "Charged at the per minute rate appropriate to your price plan, for national calls to Irish landlines."
    Hi Mylow,

If you set up a divert on your account the charge is taken out of your inclusive minutes allocation. When setting up a divert it is only possible for calls. It is not possible to set up a divert for text messages.

Gráinne

any news for me?

any news for me?
    Hi barone,

I never received your details in a PM. Could you resend them?

Gráinne

Hi barone,

I never received your details in a PM. Could you resend them?

Gráinne
    re sent info

anything?

anything?
    Hi barone,

I have just replied to your PM.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Morning folks is there a reason why I can't access my bill online?, I am SIM only billpay. Getting 'page not found' error when I click on view bill.

• Advertisement

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Morning folks is there a reason why I can't access my bill online?, I am SIM only billpay. Getting 'page not found' error when I click on view bill.
    Hi Leslie91 ,

It would depend on what your billing date is. If you PM your mobile number and PIN I can get this looked into.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Hi folks
    Is there a reason I can't register online for webtext.  It keeps telling me my login is invalid.  What am I doing wrong?

Pipmae wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Is there a reason I can't register online for webtext.  It keeps telling me my login is invalid.  What am I doing wrong?
    Hi Pipmae,

Could you PM your mobile number and PIN I will look into this for you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi, how long to get a SIM card sent out?

My bill SIM is not working and no store near me,

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randel

Hi 
    I am thinking of moving my mobile provider from meteor to emobile. My question is do emobile and meteor share the same masts and will I get the same data speeds on both?
    thanks

Hi, I paid my first bill pay monthly bill through direct debit, can I add a second phone to my account now?

loopymum wrote: »
    Hi, how long to get a SIM card sent out?

My bill SIM is not working and no store near me,
    Hi loopymum,

It can take a couple of days. If you PM me your mobile number PIN and what phone you have I will be able request a SIM card for you.

Gráinne

randel wrote: »
    Hi 
    I am thinking of moving my mobile provider from meteor to emobile. My question is do emobile and meteor share the same masts and will I get the same data speeds on both?
    thanks
    Hi randel,

Yes eMobile would work off the same masts as Meteor.

Grainne

Hi, I paid my first bill pay monthly bill through direct debit, can I add a second phone to my account now?

If you wish to add a second number to your account you will need to go to an eMobile store.

Grainne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

Hi,

I understand that family members who are eircom customers can sign me up to an emobile contract. Does this mean i'll become an independent emobile customer or an add-on for the original customer? The original customer would be delighted to sign me up, provided I wouldn't be increasing his bill or making things more complicated for him.

Regards,
    Wotswattage

Advertisement