Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi,

I understand that family members who are eircom customers can sign me up to an emobile contract. Does this mean i'll become an independent emobile customer or an add-on for the original customer? The original customer would be delighted to sign me up, provided I wouldn't be increasing his bill or making things more complicated for him.

Regards,
    Wotswattage
    Hi wotswattage,

In order to be eligible to avail of the Eircom bundle plans you need to be living at the same address as the Eircom account holder. In order to sign up to this plan the account holder will extend there eircom account by an additional 12 months.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭wotswattage

I'm living at the same address, and he may even switch to emobile himself as he's currently paying for a house phone + internet, and a vodafone bill pay customer..

So I'd be correct in saying he'd be signing me up for my contract, fully independent of his required extension?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kazmad

i contacted emobile last monday about cancelling my contract. still waiting on my call back
    can anyone on here help with this please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

I posted this in the o2 thread by mistake but it's actually an eMobile account that I have   Could someone look into it for me 

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056976752/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Still awaiting a response

• Advertisement

I'm living at the same address, and he may even switch to emobile himself as he's currently paying for a house phone + internet, and a vodafone bill pay customer..

So I'd be correct in saying he'd be signing me up for my contract, fully independent of his required extension?
    Hi wotswattage,

If you were signed up on this plan through the eircom account holder your name would not be the registered account holder. It would be in the name of the account holder. You could only be added as having access to the account.

Gráinne

kazmad wrote: »
    i contacted emobile last monday about cancelling my contract. still waiting on my call back
    can anyone on here help with this please
    Hi kazmad,

In order to cancel your account you would need to call our cancellation team and they would talk you through the process of cancellation. This team do not call customers.

If you call 1800690000 and ask for the cancellation team the agent will transfer you. You are required to give 30 days notice.

Gráinne

I posted this in the o2 thread by mistake but it's actually an eMobile account that I have   Could someone look into it for me 

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056976752/1
    Hi shadowcomplex,

Could you PM me your mobile number and PIN I will look into this for you.

Gráinne

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Paul74910

Darragh wrote: »
    Welcome to the eMobile thread in the eircom Talk to... forum.

Our eMobile customer service representatives will be here to answer any query about your account, our services or how you can get the most from being a customer.
    We are here at the following times:
    Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 17:00

Outside these hours and at weekends, if you need help and support, you'll find us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/emobileireland and on our Let’sTalk online forum at http://letstalk.emobile.ie/
    eMobile have no deletion or editing privileges on your posts or theirs on this forum.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks
    Hi ,
    Efibre is a joke. Promised my line could get 50mb max. Im getting 42mb with a wired connection and 5mb wirelessly.
    Previously before installation of efibre, I was able to get 8mb consistant speed wirelessly.
    Whats going on? Im really peeved.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

Hi Emobile just wondering I signed up to the Select Unlimited Plan promotion last year where its half price at €34.50 per month on an 18 month contract,

I've got 4 months left on my contract which ends on December 2nd 2013 and have the itch for an early upgrade which I don't mind paying off my contract in full,

What I'm wondering is how much will it cost me to get either the HTC One, Lumia 925 or Galaxy S4 by renewing my contract with the same price and plan for another 18 months?

Thanks

• Advertisement

John2009 wrote: »
    Hi Emobile just wondering I signed up to the Select Unlimited Plan promotion last year where its half price at €34.50 per month on an 18 month contract,

I've got 4 months left on my contract which ends on December 2nd 2013 and have the itch for an early upgrade which I don't mind paying off my contract in full,

What I'm wondering is how much will it cost me to get either the HTC One, Lumia 925 or Galaxy S4 by renewing my contract with the same price and plan for another 18 months?

Thanks
    Hi John2009,

As you are availing of such a great offer the price of the phone is higher than buying the phone on the Unlimited plan. If you take a look at the phones on our website the price of the phone is the same as the Select 500 prices.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭return guide

Hi,

I am interested in the Unlimited Business Mobile Plan, but despite requesting a calll back I have not heard anything.
    Also on calling 1800303498  as advertisted on the webpage I get an Eircom annocement stating that the number is not in use.

Can you help?

Hi,

I am interested in the Unlimited Business Mobile Plan, but despite requesting a calll back I have not heard anything.
    Also on calling 1800303498  as advertisted on the webpage I get an Eircom annocement stating that the number is not in use.

Can you help?
    Hi return guide,

The correct number that you need to call is 1800299799. What was the name of the agent that was meant to organise the call?

Grainne

Hi return guide,The correct number that you need to call is 1800299799. What was the name of the agent that was meant to organise the call?Grainne
    Thanks Grainne,
    The call back request was through the webpage rather than a call.

Trying that Freephone number now - have been on hold waiting for a sales rep to answer for 14 mins now.

Really shocking way to develop business.
    • Wrong phone number on Webpage
    • No reply to customer callback facility on webpage
    • No answer from correct phone number

All above leadig customer to look elsewhere,

Maybe it wasnt meant to be!!.

Thanks Grainne,
    The call back request was through the webpage rather than a call.

Trying that Freephone number now - have been on hold waiting for a sales rep to answer for 14 mins now.

Really shocking way to develop business.

Wrong phone number on Webpage
    No reply to customer callback facility on webpage
    No answer from correct phone number

All above leadig customer to look elsewhere,

Maybe it wasnt meant to be!!.
    Hi return guide,

I sincerely apologise that you were unable to get through to our sales team.

Could you PM me a contact number for you and also whether you have an eircom account and the name and address of your business I will organise a call back for you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Maental2000

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi Tony,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]You helped me a while back with a problem I was having on the eMobile network.  I was then transferred onto meteor & after my contract expired I got yourselves to unlock my iPhone and I moved to vodafone.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My iPhone was pick pocketed from me on holidays 2 weeks ago, and I am trying to claim on my insurance.  However, I never received a proper receipt for my purchase of the iPhone from eMobile, and my insurance company is dragging their heels until I supply them with one.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I rang customer care a week ago, and was passed from pillar to post, but in the end a guy in customer care sent off a request for me to the admin team (I think).  I rang yesterday and was told it is still pending, and today I was told much the same.  This 1 single thing is delaying me from having my iPhone replaced.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Is there any way you could please help me to get this receipt?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My insurance company said that even if I just got an email from yourself with the eMobile signature on it to confirm that I did in fact purchase the iPhone from eMobile online, that this would be sufficient.  It would need to include my name & address, and the date, and IMEI no of the device.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanking you in advance,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]PS I have also mailed this to the email address that I was originally using to contact Tony in the past.  I would be very grateful if any one of the reps on here could help me with this problem.[/font]

Hi Tony,
    You helped me a while back with a problem I was having on the eMobile network.  I was then transferred onto meteor & after my contract expired I got yourselves to unlock my iPhone and I moved to vodafone.

My iPhone was pick pocketed from me on holidays 2 weeks ago, and I am trying to claim on my insurance.  However, I never received a proper receipt for my purchase of the iPhone from eMobile, and my insurance company is dragging their heels until I supply them with one.
    I rang customer care a week ago, and was passed from pillar to post, but in the end a guy in customer care sent off a request for me to the admin team (I think).  I rang yesterday and was told it is still pending, and today I was told much the same.  This 1 single thing is delaying me from having my iPhone replaced.

Is there any way you could please help me to get this receipt?

My insurance company said that even if I just got an email from yourself with the eMobile signature on it to confirm that I did in fact purchase the iPhone from eMobile online, that this would be sufficient.  It would need to include my name & address, and the date, and IMEI no of the device.

Thanking you in advance,

PS I have also mailed this to the email address that I was originally using to contact Tony in the past.  I would be very grateful if any one of the reps on here could help me with this problem.
    Hi Maental2000,

Could you PM me the mobile number, your name and address that was registered to your eMobile account and also your DOB.
    Could you also PM your email address

Once I receive this I will be able locate your proof of purchase and organise for this to be sent to you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I have a mobile broadband account and I am on the 1GB , €5 per month plan.

I now need to up my cap. Can this be done while still in contract on the existing plan.

Hi Grainne,

Thanks very much for your help.

The rep rang this afternoon and was very helpful.

Rg

Strituck wrote: »
    I have a mobile broadband account and I am on the 1GB , €5 per month plan.

I now need to up my cap. Can this be done while still in contract on the existing plan.
    Hi Strituck,

Yes that is no problem. If you PM me your broadband number and PIN I can change your account to a higher allowance.

Grainne

• Advertisement

Hi Maental2000,

Could you PM me the mobile number, your name and address that was registered to your eMobile account and also your DOB.
    Could you also PM your email address

Once I receive this I will be able locate your proof of purchase and organise for this to be sent to you.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Thanks for the reply.  I've PM'd you my details there.

Hi Grainne,

Thanks for the reply.  I've PM'd you my details there.
    Hi Maental2000,

Thank you for sending on this information to me. I have sent a request for the proof of purchase to be sent to me. Once I receive this I will email it to the address in your PM.

Grainne

Hi Maental2000,

Thank you for sending on this information to me. I have sent a request for the proof of purchase to be sent to me. Once I receive this I will email it to the address in your PM.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

I just received this email from noreply@emobile.ie

Dear William O Callaghan

Thank you for your recent contact with eMobile.

Your query relating to case reference number 1067872 has  now been closed.

You may receive a follow up survey email from us looking for feedback on your recent query.  We are always looking for ways to improve our service and we would appreciate if you could take some time to complete this survey.

Yours sincerely

eMobile

Customer Care

I rang CC and they really were no help.  I'm confused as to what this is.  Maybe you might be able to shed some light on it?

Thanks,

Hi Grainne,

I just received this email from noreply@emobile.ie

Dear William O Callaghan

Thank you for your recent contact with eMobile.

Your query relating to case reference number 1067872 has  now been closed.

You may receive a follow up survey email from us looking for feedback on your recent query.  We are always looking for ways to improve our service and we would appreciate if you could take some time to complete this survey.

Yours sincerely

eMobile

Customer Care

I rang CC and they really were no help.  I'm confused as to what this is.  Maybe you might be able to shed some light on it?

Thanks,
    Hi Maental2000,

I have just sent you an email with the proof of purchase letter. Let me know when you receive this.

In regard to the email you received did you send an email or call our customer care team recently?

In some cases a survey is sent to customers to check how they felt about the service they received.

Grainne

Hi Maental2000,

I have just sent you an email with the proof of purchase letter. Let me know when you receive this.

In regard to the email you received did you send an email or call our customer care team recently?

In some cases a survey is sent to customers to check how they felt about the service they received.

Grainne
    That's brilliant Grainne, thanks so much for your help.  I do appreciate it.

Martin

That's brilliant Grainne, thanks so much for your help.  I do appreciate it.

Martin
    No problem Martin,

Let me know here if the insurance company need any further information.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Hi,

Our company signed up for a new business account with emobile on Tuesday and our "application" was sent to the "credit team" for approval but the sales representative that answered the phone today (a different person to the original sales rep we signed up with) can give me no indication of how long this process takes.

I was a bit disappointed by his attitude, he said there was nothing he could do to speed the process along and gave the impression that he had no interest in trying even if there was.

Grainne, would you have sufficient access to the "credit team" to obtain an estimated date for arrival of the phones?

Drift wrote: »
    Hi,

Our company signed up for a new business account with emobile on Tuesday and our "application" was sent to the "credit team" for approval but the sales representative that answered the phone today (a different person to the original sales rep we signed up with) can give me no indication of how long this process takes.

I was a bit disappointed by his attitude, he said there was nothing he could do to speed the process along and gave the impression that he had no interest in trying even if there was.

Grainne, would you have sufficient access to the "credit team" to obtain an estimated date for arrival of the phones?
    Hi Drift,

My apologies the agent was unable to assist you with your query when you called our sales team.

Could you PM me your business name address and the order number I will be able check for a status of your order.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

Hi Grainne,

I ordered efibre online a number of weeks ago. I missed the call from your colleagues to arrange installation and haven't received a call since. I tried ringing 1901 but as I'm not already an eircom customer I couldn't make much progress in the menu. Could you look into it for me?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Philush wrote: »
    Hi Grainne,I ordered efibre online a number of weeks ago. I missed the call from your colleagues to arrange installation and haven't received a call since. I tried ringing 1901 but as I'm not already an eircom customer I couldn't make much progress in the menu. Could you look into it for me?Cheers
    Hi Philush,

Would you like to PM me your details and I will look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement