Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

TheTorment wrote: »
    Hi Grainne

I didnt receive the contract. Please confirm that it has been sent.

As regards the letter, Grainne I find this very difficult to believe. I sent the letter to the address printed on the letter I received from him, underneath Dermot's name. Yes the letter was sent by registered post. An Post have confirmed that the letter was delivered and I have the name of the person who actually signed for it.

Now a fortnight has passed since its delivery and Ive yet to receive a response. Not only that but the addressee is denying receiving it?????

Do you think that this is good customer service practice?
    Hi,

I was advised that this was posted to you on Friday last. I will get this verified again.

Could you PM me the name of the agent that signed for the letter and I will get this investigated for you.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

The contract arrived today but it seems to be missing the T&C part of it...ie the part I was interested in. Is there anywhere where I can find this please?

I am PMing you now about the details of the registered letter.
    Glad to hear you received your contract. The terms and conditions of all of our plans can be found on our website.

I will investigate the letter that you sent and will update in PM's.

Grainne
    Grainne

This is turning ridiculous. That letter was received 3 weeks ago today and Ive heard nothing since.

You informed me that you would update me after you investigated the matter.
    Take some pride in your work Grainne and show me and everyone on here that reads this thread that Eircom agents and Eircom themselves actually care about their customers.
    You know who this Dermot guy is. Pick up the phone and ring him and ask him to reply to my letter please.
    Hi TheTorment,

I can assure you that you are not being ignored. I have been in contact with the manager of our administration team. They are having difficulty locating your letter. They have advised me that they would be in contact with you this is the reason why I did not update you.

Grainne
    I am just off the phone after a laughable phone call. I have had an ongoing problem receiving texts from certain numbers for over a year. I got a new handset last week and the problem is still the same. I have tried new sims, the sim in a different phone, everything that has been suggested by emobile. I rang this morning and a lady told me that other people in my county have rang this morning and reported this problem. 

I have mailed the Facebook page and of course, got no reply. 
    Hi Vinz Mesrine,

Could you advise what phone you currently have and also the phone that the other person has. If the phone is an android phone there may be a block on your phone from them contacting you.

Grainne

loopymum wrote: »
    Hi Grainne, I just sent you a pm with my mobile number asking when my contract expires?

Also I'm on the unlimited everything €34.50 a  month and would like to know what my upgrade options are?
    I think I saw further back on this thread that phones will be the price on the select 500 plan?  Is that correct?
    Hi loopymum,

Could you PM your PIN number and I will be able advise.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Hi Grainne,

Can you please respond to my message on this thread from Tuesday.

The gentleman who contacted me from customer support after I contacted ComReg has neglected to respond to me also.

Hi Grainne

As regards the letter, Grainne I find this very difficult to believe. I sent the letter to the address printed on the letter I received from him, underneath Dermot's name. Yes the letter was sent by registered post. An Post have confirmed that the letter was delivered and I have the name of the person who actually signed for it.

Now a fortnight has passed since its delivery and Ive yet to receive a response. Not only that but the addressee is denying receiving it?????

Hi,

I was advised that this was posted to you on Friday last. I will get this verified again.

Could you PM me the name of the agent that signed for the letter and I will get this investigated for you.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

The contract arrived today but it seems to be missing the T&C part of it...ie the part I was interested in. Is there anywhere where I can find this please?

Glad to hear you received your contract. The terms and conditions of all of our plans can be found on our website.

Grainne
    Grainne

This is turning ridiculous. That letter was received 3 weeks ago today and Ive heard nothing since.

Take some pride in your work Grainne and show me and everyone on here that reads this thread that Eircom agents and Eircom themselves actually care about their customers.
    You know who this Dermot guy is. Pick up the phone and ring him and ask him to reply to my letter please.
    Hi TheTorment,

I can assure you that you are not being ignored. I have been in contact with the manager of our administration team. They are having difficulty locating your letter. They have advised me that they would be in contact with you this is the reason why I did not update you.

Grainne
    Grainne,

I havent heard anything from them yet. When did they advise you of this? Surely this is an update? Could you not have relayed this information to me keep me updated? 
    Can you PM the name and contact details of the manager please? Id love to have a chat with them.

I just have got to ask this:

How on earth does a registered letter addressed with full name to someone in Eircom become difficult to locate? 

I appreciate that you have an extremely busy customer care department (judging by how brutal Eircom's service is) but I find it difficult to believe that every letter arriving is personally addressed to an individual as mine was. I fail to see how my letter did not arrive at Dermot Walsh's desk. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi Grainne, I just sent you a pm with my mobile number asking when my contract expires?

Also I'm on the unlimited everything €34.50 a  month and would like to know what my upgrade options are?
    I think I saw further back on this thread that phones will be the price on the select 500 plan?  Is that correct?
    Hi loopymum,

Could you PM your PIN number and I will be able advise.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

I pmed you yesterday with my pin, did you get a chance to check it out yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Thanks for your pm Grainne but you never answered about the upgrade phone prices, is it still Select 500 pricing if I upgrade my phone and renew my contract?

Hi Grainne

Hi,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

Grainne
    Grainne

Hi TheTorment,

Grainne
    Grainne,

I havent heard anything from them yet. When did they advise you of this? Surely this is an update? Could you not have relayed this information to me keep me updated? 
    Can you PM the name and contact details of the manager please? Id love to have a chat with them.

I just have got to ask this:

How on earth does a registered letter addressed with full name to someone in Eircom become difficult to locate? 

I appreciate that you have an extremely busy customer care department (judging by how brutal Eircom's service is) but I find it difficult to believe that every letter arriving is personally addressed to an individual as mine was. I fail to see how my letter did not arrive at Dermot Walsh's desk. 
    Hi TheTorment,

Could you PM me the track and trace number for the letter that you sent. The manager of our administration team has advised she will be able locate your letter once I receive this.

I sincerely apologise this is ongoing for so long.

Grainne

Thanks for your pm Grainne but you never answered about the upgrade phone prices, is it still Select 500 pricing if I upgrade my phone and renew my contract?
    Hi loopymum,

The cost of the phones are the same as the Select 500 pricing.

Grainne

Grainne
    I have sent you the tracking number by PM.

Please request that ALL correspondence is written. As my mobile signal is brutal it would be a shame to miss the call.

Grainne
    I have sent you the tracking number by PM.

Please request that ALL correspondence is written. As my mobile signal is brutal it would be a shame to miss the call.
    Hi TheTorment,

I have just responded to your PM. Could you recheck the track and trace number? The destination the one you advised of we do not have an office there.

Grainne

• Advertisement

Grainne
    It is the correct number. I suggest you check it again.

Grainne,

I have treble checked and it is the correct number.  

An Post has confirmed with me that the item has been delivered. If you provide an email address I can forward the print out of THEIR receipt of delivery including the date, time and the person who signed for the letter.

It is exactly a month now since the letter was received. You really have to question  Eircom's "dedicated" Customer Service at this stage.

Please provide details by PM of a manager with whom I can speak with. Im afraid I have to escalate this myself as you dont seem to be too pushed or capable of dealing with the matter.

Grainne,

I have treble checked and it is the correct number.  

An Post has confirmed with me that the item has been delivered. If you provide an email address I can forward the print out of THEIR receipt of delivery including the date, time and the person who signed for the letter.

It is exactly a month now since the letter was received. You really have to question  Eircom's "dedicated" Customer Service at this stage.

Please provide details by PM of a manager with whom I can speak with. Im afraid I have to escalate this myself as you dont seem to be too pushed or capable of dealing with the matter.
    Hi TheTorment,

I have been advised by Dermot that as per letter that was sent to you it will not be possible for eMobile to allow you to end your contract without incurring cancellation fees.

Dermot has advised regardless of what was sent in your letter this will not be altered.

If you wish to speak with a manager you will have to call our customer care team and they will be able organise a call for you.

Grainne

So I wont be getting a reply to my letter then Grainne.

Is that what you mean? I would like a reply please.

I don't think you need me to highlight the inadequacy of your Customer Service within Eircom.

I hope others reading this can see this too.

I don't think you need me to highlight the inadequacy of your Customer Service within Eircom.

Hi TheTorment,

I have sent a request to our complaints team to check again for your letter.

I apologise that your letter was not responded to. Dermot has advised me that the comreg case that concerns your account has been closed and this letter will not alter this.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Evelyn Cusack

Hi, I posted this in the main forum but no answer, I can't be without a phone this weekend!

I bought a phone from the emobile team over the phone jst over a year ago and insured with CPP as advised.

Phone stopped working last friday, out of warranty due to a scratch on the screen so I have to claim through the insurance.
    I rang up to order a receipt and I still have not got it, seaking to different agents I was told it wouldtake 24 hrs, 48 hrs and now 5 days. Got the receipt this morning

Then when I make my claim they will takeup to 5 das to respond, then will request the phone to examine which will prob take anoter 5 days efore sending a replacement from the UK!
    All in all I am looking at a motnh without a phone!

I can't see ho it takes so long to get a receipt, ridiculous.
    And I know you are not the insurance company but you recommened and arranged their sevice, I am high ad dry and my faily cannot contact me.

Worked for o2 in a previous life and ths would be compeled from sart t finish in a couple of days.

can't just use anyone elses phone as i have a micro sim and no one else has emobiles to spare that woul take a microsim.

Can you do something to speed this up, I need a phone this weekend for fmily. Can it jst be replaced please asap, this is quite urgent.

Thanks, good afternoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Evelyn Cusack

No one will answer me - phone line wouldn't work yesterday so I used the chat widnow, they couldn't tell me anythng about anything. Phone worked today and they can't put me through to upgrade department, have no dealiings with insurance company even though emboile is an agent and tell me I can't cancel.

I understand I am under contractbut I cannot get the benfit from my contract, even though i took insurance on emobiles advice to insure I would not find myself in such a situation.
    I can't keep phoning and ringing and calling into shops put about 6 hours labout into this already...:mad:
    Hi, I posted this in the main forum but no answer, I can't be without a phone this weekend!

I bought a phone from the emobile team over the phone jst over a year ago and insured with CPP as advised.

Phone stopped working last friday, out of warranty due to a scratch on the screen so I have to claim through the insurance.
    I rang up to order a receipt and I still have not got it, seaking to different agents I was told it wouldtake 24 hrs, 48 hrs and now 5 days. Got the receipt this morning

Then when I make my claim they will takeup to 5 das to respond, then will request the phone to examine which will prob take anoter 5 days efore sending a replacement from the UK!

And I know you are not the insurance company but you recommened and arranged their sevice, I am high ad dry and my faily cannot contact me.

Worked for o2 in a previous life and ths would be compeled from sart t finish in a couple of days.

can't just use anyone elses phone as i have a micro sim and no one else has emobiles to spare that woul take a microsim.

Can you do something to speed this up, I need a phone this weekend for fmily. Can it jst be replaced please asap, this is quite urgent.

Thanks, good afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjohn3423

Hi,

I went into an emobile shop today for an upgrade to a Galaxy s4 thinking the price was going to be €300(it was when I checked last week), but it turns out the price went up just today(Friday) to €400. The shop assistant said they could not do anything about the price increase and to ring the sales, I rang them and they said they could not move on the price as well. Considering I have not availed of an upgrade in three years is there anything that can be done about me missing out by one day?

Just to point out that I rang the shop yesterday (Thursday) to confirm what documents I needed to bring in and that they had the s4 in stock and it was never mentioned that the phone would be going up by €100 the next day.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Hi,
     I was a customer about 1.5 years ago.
    I was told my iphone would be unlocked when I finished my contract (which I did 1.5 years ago)
    I sold my iphone to guy on here and he got back to me the other day to say it was never unlocked?
    Could someone check this out for me if I send imei and account details etc?
    Thanks
    Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BogManInc

hi there,

I'm due for an upgrade soon. I'm on the half price select unlimited plan for €34.50 a month.

Could you please tell me what price the handsets are on this price plan - should I be looking at the Select 500 prices or the Select Unlimited prices?

Also, are the prices the same for new customers and upgrading customers - or is there any incentive/discount to current customers to upgrade and stay with emobile?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnjohn3423

Hi,

I went into an emobile shop today for an upgrade to a Galaxy s4 thinking the price was going to be €300(it was when I checked last week), but it turns out the price went up just today(Friday) to €400. The shop assistant said they could not do anything about the price increase and to ring the sales, I rang them and they said they could not move on the price as well. Considering I have not availed of an upgrade in three years is there anything that can be done about me missing out by one day?

Just to point out that I rang the shop yesterday (Thursday) to confirm what documents I needed to bring in and that they had the s4 in stock and it was never mentioned that the phone would be going up by €100 the next day.

John
    Is there anybody monitoring this thread from Emobile? I haven't got an upgrade in three years and Im been quotes €400 for an s4.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi,

John
    Is there anybody monitoring this thread from Emobile? I haven't got an upgrade in three years and Im been quotes €400 for an s4.
    Hi Johnjohn3423
    yes that sounds like a lot for upgrade. Can you PM me your tel number and PIN and I can check for best price here.
    Tony

sham69 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was told my iphone would be unlocked when I finished my contract (which I did 1.5 years ago)
    I sold my iphone to guy on here and he got back to me the other day to say it was never unlocked?
    Thanks
    Brian.
    Hi sham69
    yes send these on and we can have a look for you.
    Tony

No one will answer me - phone line wouldn't work yesterday so I used the chat widnow, they couldn't tell me anythng about anything. Phone worked today and they can't put me through to upgrade department, have no dealiings with insurance company even though emboile is an agent and tell me I can't cancel.

I understand I am under contractbut I cannot get the benfit from my contract, even though i took insurance on emobiles advice to insure I would not find myself in such a situation.
    I can't keep phoning and ringing and calling into shops put about 6 hours labout into this already...:mad:

Thanks, good afternoon
    Hi Evelyn
    did you get this issue resolved? If not could you PM me your tel and PIN number and I will look into this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

sham69 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thanks
    Brian.
    Emobile may have put the unlock request through but you still have to connect the device to iTunes to complete the unlocking process. Hopefully, eMobile sort it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Is ther a way to cancel an expired contract online please? EVERY time I get put through to the cancellations office I am on hold for 15 mins and then cut off :(

MoodeRator wrote: »
    Is ther a way to cancel an expired contract online please? EVERY time I get put through to the cancellations office I am on hold for 15 mins and then cut off :(
    I am afraid that you do have to go through to our telephone agents to initiate this MoodeRator. There is a process to be followed which ensures correct cessation of account.
    Tony

Hi TheTorment,

I have sent a request to our complaints team to check again for your letter.

I apologise that your letter was not responded to. Dermot has advised me that the comreg case that concerns your account has been closed and this letter will not alter this.

Grainne
    Another week passes....

Come on. You have to admit that your Customer Care is pure shíte at this stage......

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Forgive me if this has already been asked but how does an eircom customer avail of the 30-day rolling contract SIM Free Unlimited Calls / Texts & Data Plan that I have seen advertised at the rate of €24 (the price is the discounted rate for eircom customers)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Unable to login to emobile today - systems are down. When can we expect the systems to be fixed? Thanks.

Advertisement