Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

is there any way of getting accurate or real-time usage on billpay?

my emobile doesn't seem to be accurate or up to date when i login and check my bill and usage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Lightning quick response from the Reps! eMobile login appears to be working again.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

BogManInc wrote: »
    hi there,

I'm due for an upgrade soon. I'm on the half price select unlimited plan for €34.50 a month.

Could you please tell me what price the handsets are on this price plan - should I be looking at the Select 500 prices or the Select Unlimited prices?

Also, are the prices the same for new customers and upgrading customers - or is there any incentive/discount to current customers to upgrade and stay with emobile?

thanks

I'm in same boat would be interested in the reply for this too

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

I have been Emobile customer over 2 years now on a business plan. Was due upgrade in March but left it until Septtember when a rep called out to my work.Decided on package of 2 mobiles and eircom broadband and landline for €90.
     Signed on Sept 20 with deal of 2 i phone 5 for free. Waited for few weeks then had to chase up for phones only to be told the 5 was pulled of market.Had to wait until 5s coming out. Then told €99 for that and take 4s as second for free.Still waiting on phones.On Mon of this week told €199 for 5s.
    Now if the rep had been doing his job I could have had a free phone.Had different customer care call me every day this week.Asked to speak to a manager but none has called.
    I signed my contract on basis of 2 free phones and expect that to be honoured. I shouldnt be out of pocket because your rep couldnt be bothered.
    Craig Maguire was rep if you want to check this up.He does't answer the phone or reply to emails.All he wants is sales then couldnt care about anything after that. So could some with some authority contact me please.
    Now onto the broadband.Came home last Fri to find it not working. Rang Eircom and found it had been changed from utv and eicom hadn't bothered sending out router so spent an hour on phone with tec lad getting my router changed to eircom settings.Great service that you provide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Hi Guys,

Which of the reps are about today?
    I want to drop you a PM with a few questions

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

When are the 4G 30 day sim only plans going to be released? Or can I get the €24 deal without combing with my eircom phone and broadband?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Sully wrote: »
    Forgive me if this has already been asked but how does an eircom customer avail of the 30-day rolling contract SIM Free Unlimited Calls / Texts & Data Plan that I have seen advertised at the rate of €24 (the price is the discounted rate for eircom customers)?
    Hi Sully, 

If you contact the customer care team on 1800 690 000, they'll be able to explore all your options with you and advise of all t&c's. 

Thanks 

Tony

Lightning quick response from the Reps! eMobile login appears to be working again.
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. 

I'm glad to hear you are back up and running.

Thanks

Tony 

hi there,

I'm due for an upgrade soon. I'm on the half price select unlimited plan for €34.50 a month.

Could you please tell me what price the handsets are on this price plan - should I be looking at the Select 500 prices or the Select Unlimited prices?

Also, are the prices the same for new customers and upgrading customers - or is there any incentive/discount to current customers to upgrade and stay with emobile?

thanks
    Hi BogManInc, 

You will need to go by the unlimited price plans. There are several phones available to you, would you like to PM me what phones you are interested in and I can advise of this? 

Thanks

Tony

hi there,

thanks

I'm in same boat would be interested in the reply for this too
    Hi cmbutterfly45, 

You will need to go by the unlimited price plans. There are several phones available to you, would you like to PM me what phones you are interested in and I can advise of this? 

Thanks

Tony

• Advertisement

RO 06 wrote: »
    I have been Emobile customer over 2 years now on a business plan. Was due upgrade in March but left it until Septtember when a rep called out to my work.Decided on package of 2 mobiles and eircom broadband and landline for €90.
     Signed on Sept 20 with deal of 2 i phone 5 for free. Waited for few weeks then had to chase up for phones only to be told the 5 was pulled of market.Had to wait until 5s coming out. Then told €99 for that and take 4s as second for free.Still waiting on phones.On Mon of this week told €199 for 5s.
    Now if the rep had been doing his job I could have had a free phone.Had different customer care call me every day this week.Asked to speak to a manager but none has called.
    I signed my contract on basis of 2 free phones and expect that to be honoured. I shouldnt be out of pocket because your rep couldnt be bothered.
    Craig Maguire was rep if you want to check this up.He does't answer the phone or reply to emails.All he wants is sales then couldnt care about anything after that. So could some with some authority contact me please.
    Now onto the broadband.Came home last Fri to find it not working. Rang Eircom and found it had been changed from utv and eicom hadn't bothered sending out router so spent an hour on phone with tec lad getting my router changed to eircom settings.Great service that you provide.
    Hi RO O6, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you are having and the bad experience you have had. 

Would you like to PM me your mobile number, pin and landline account details and I'll look into this for you? 

Thanks 

Tony 

statto25 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Statto25, 

You can send it onto myself, I'll check these for you. 

Thanks

Tony 

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi Sully, 

If you contact the customer care team on 1800 690 000, they'll be able to explore all your options with you and advise of all t&c's. 

Thanks 

Tony

That's a very political answer! Is that deal possible to be ordered or not? If you feel more comfortable sending me a PM with the answer in confidence, fire away.

heffo500 wrote: »
    When are the 4G 30 day sim only plans going to be released? Or can I get the €24 deal without combing with my eircom phone and broadband?

Thanks
    Hi heffo500, 

I'm afraid there is no update on the 4G 30 day sim only plans as of yet. You do need to combine the eircom account with the e-mobile to get the €24 deal unfortunately. 

Thanks 

Tony

It is now 2 months since my letter was sent.

Can someone please find out what is going on?

This is beyond disgraceful behaviour at this stage.

Can one of the other reps please deal with this as its obviously above Grainne's capabilities?

Sully wrote: »
    Hi Sully, 

Thanks 

Tony

That's a very political answer! Is that deal possible to be ordered or not? If you feel more comfortable sending me a PM with the answer in confidence, fire away.
    Hi Sully, 

No it's no problem answering here. Yes this is a package we offer if you have an existing Eircom account. The section that process the order is the customer care team on 1800 690 000. 

Thanks 

Tony

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Statto25, 

Thanks

Tony 
    Hi Tony,

I sent you a PM earlier with a few questions.
    Could you get back to me when you have a chance

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Statto25, 

Thanks

Tony 
    Hi Tony,

Thanks
    Hi statto25, 

I've checked my PM's and I'm afraid I've not received it.  Did you send it to emobile:Tony? 

Thanks 

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭mr lee

eircom customer for nearly 2 years,they wanted 130e deposit to add emobile to my package,
    and they would refund it in 6 months,LOL,
    i told them its ok and i will cancel my contract when its up in a few months.

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Statto25, 

Thanks

Tony 
    Hi Tony,

Thanks
    Hi statto25, 

I've checked my PM's and I'm afraid I've not received it.  Did you send it to emobile:Tony? 

Thanks 

Tony
    I sent that again Tony but it ended up going to the Eircom:Reps account?

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Statto25, 

Thanks

Tony 
    Hi Tony,

Thanks
    Hi statto25, 

Thanks 

Tony

Sorry about all the confusion. I have it now and will come back to you soon. 

Thanks

Tony

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Statto25, 

Thanks

Tony 
    Hi Tony,

Thanks
    Hi statto25, 

Thanks 

Tony

I've checked this for you and if you port over the day after your contract is up you will pay no penalty fee's. Once this is after the 6/12.

The xperia Z1 will cost you €269 on your plan.

Thanks

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

how do you get a pin 2 for fixed dialling FDN?

SIM only has pin 1 supplied

thanks

I've checked this for you and if you port over the day after your contract is up you will pay no penalty fee's. Once this is after the 6/12.

The xperia Z1 will cost you €269 on your plan.

Thanks

Tony
    Cheers Tony,

Will I still need to give the 30 days notice?

Thanks

TheTorment wrote: »

Can one of the other reps please deal with this as its obviously above Grainne's capabilities?
    Is this just being ignored?

Is that Eircom's policy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Canon44

My Contract is up and I want to move to pay as you go
    How do you go about this.
    Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Hi,
    I hope this is the right forum to ask, if not please feel free to move it to the correct one and let me know where it is so I can find it.

I have a quick query for eMobile.
    I've been with you for the last few years and have a Blackberry 9900 on bill pay. My contract is up and I was thinking of upgrading to the BBZ10 but I was just wondering do you still have to buy the Blackberry 'Internet Add On' service to use with this phone?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Evening, 

Any 16GB iPhone 5S in stock. I am due an upgrade on Friday :D

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Canon44

Canon44 wrote: »
    My Contract is up and I want to move to pay as you go
    How do you go about this.
    Thank You
    Hello Anybody

• Advertisement

Is this just being ignored?

Is that Eircom's policy?
    Feckin joke of a customer service.

Advertisement