Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Grainne, any update on my request? I don't understand why there is a delay. You stated the email was sent to me, I never received it. Can it not just be resent?

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi Grainne, any update on my request? I don't understand why there is a delay. You stated the email was sent to me, I never received it. Can it not just be resent?
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

I have sent a request for a copy of this to be sent to you. My apologies you did not receive it already.

Grainne

Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

I have sent a request for a copy of this to be sent to you. My apologies you did not receive it already.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

I received the usage report this morning - thank you.

However as expected the usage report is the same as my itemized bills.

Freephone numbers - 1800, 19XX etc. - are not recorded by your systems. eMobile have no record of when a customer calls a Freephone number.

Regards

Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Freephone numbers - 1800, 19XX etc. - are not recorded by your systems. eMobile have no record of when a customer calls a Freephone number.

Regards
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

The usage report details everything  that has been called and text and also any data that you used.

You can categorise all of the charges on the report.

Grainne

Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Regards
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

The usage report details everything  that has been called and text and also any data that you used.

Grainne
    Grainne - you are incorrect. I have records on my phone of calls made to Freephone numbers - exact dates and times - and these are not listed on my itemised bill or the usage report that I received.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Hi Guys
    I am trying to signup my OH for the eMobile Unlimited+ data 30day plan but system has timed out on me 4 times.
    Can I get this sorted in a shop in Galway? Or is there an issue with your site? I have all info available when entering.
    Also there is no option to pay by Credit Card even though suggested on opening pages of offer.
    Thanks BnS

Hi Guys
    I am trying to signup my OH for the eMobile Unlimited+ data 30day plan but system has timed out on me 4 times.
    Can I get this sorted in a shop in Galway? Or is there an issue with your site? I have all info available when entering.
    Also there is no option to pay by Credit Card even though suggested on opening pages of offer.
    Thanks BnS
    Hi Boardnashea,

Are you looking to order this online? If you are looking to add this number onto your existing account you will have to go to an eMobile store and the agent will process this for you.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

Hi there. Just to make you aware that your webtext screen on the eMobile website is not working properly. It's very inconsistent and has been on and off on several occasions I've used it since the start of the new year. It either hangs, or throws a mixture of HTTP error messages. Perhaps your web guru's could take a look at it please? :)

Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Regards
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Grainne
    Grainne - you are incorrect. I have records on my phone of calls made to Freephone numbers - exact dates and times - and these are not listed on my itemised bill or the usage report that I received.
    Hi Grainne,

Can you please clarify your response - are eMobile unwilling or unable to supply the information I requested? Specifically details of calls made to Freephone numbers.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

I am.switching from o2 mobile broadband as I am not happy with the service. Can you advise on the service from emobile in Cork please.

• Advertisement

shamwari wrote: »
    Hi there. Just to make you aware that your webtext screen on the eMobile website is not working properly. It's very inconsistent and has been on and off on several occasions I've used it since the start of the new year. It either hangs, or throws a mixture of HTTP error messages. Perhaps your web guru's could take a look at it please? :)
    Hi shamwari,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will pass this onto the relevant team to be investigated.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Can you please clarify your response - are eMobile unwilling or unable to supply the information I requested? Specifically details of calls made to Freephone numbers.

Thank you.
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Could you PM me the time and date that you made these calls and I will investigate this. All chargeable calls are always printed on the report I requested for you.

Grainne

angeline wrote: »
    I am.switching from o2 mobile broadband as I am not happy with the service. Can you advise on the service from emobile in Cork please.
    Hi angeline,

If you could PM your address I can check with our technical team what the coverage is like in your address.

Grainne

Hi Grainne,

Thank you.
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Could you PM me the time and date that you made these calls and I will investigate this. All chargeable calls are always printed on the report I requested for you.

Grainne
    Grainne,

Is this a joke? Your responses are infuriating. :mad:

I have asked you repeatedly for details of calls made to Freephone numbers. You have not once mentioned the word chargeable until your last comment. I am four weeks trying to get an answer from you/eMobile.

Can you please just answer the question I have asked repeatedly as I need the answer so I can take this further with a third party.

Are eMobile unwilling or unable to supply the information I requested? Specifically details of calls made to Freephone numbers.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Hi, I set up the 'Perfect 10' pay as you go/prepay through the emobile website and then topped up by EUR10. I understood that I get 10c calls and texts to any network and free landline calls. I think I have the 10c texts alright but I'm getting charged for landline calls as my balance is reduced when I make a call to a landline. Any ideas what's going on here? Was there some small print  I missed? http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/prepay/

Hi Grainne,

Thank you.
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

Grainne
    Grainne,

Is this a joke? Your responses are infuriating. :mad:

I have asked you repeatedly for details of calls made to Freephone numbers. You have not once mentioned the word chargeable until your last comment. I am four weeks trying to get an answer from you/eMobile.

Can you please just answer the question I have asked repeatedly as I need the answer so I can take this further with a third party.

Are eMobile unwilling or unable to supply the information I requested? Specifically details of calls made to Freephone numbers.

Regards
    Hi Aron Stale Clipboard,

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you. I have just been advised unfortunately it is not possible to display Freephone numbers on your bill.

Grainne

Hi, I set up the 'Perfect 10' pay as you go/prepay through the emobile website and then topped up by EUR10. I understood that I get 10c calls and texts to any network and free landline calls. I think I have the 10c texts alright but I'm getting charged for landline calls as my balance is reduced when I make a call to a landline. Any ideas what's going on here? Was there some small print  I missed? http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/prepay/
    Hi Ape Lincoln,

Could you PM your mobile number and PIN I will get this looked into.

Grainne

TheTorment wrote: »
    It is now 2 months since my letter was sent.

Can someone please find out what is going on?

This is beyond disgraceful behaviour at this stage.

Can one of the other reps please deal with this as its obviously above Grainne's capabilities?
    Is this just being ignored?

Is that Eircom's policy?
    Feckin joke of a customer service.
    Can someone please deal with this?
    I see whats going on here. Emobile are choosing to just ignore the fact that I sent a registered letter addressed to an individual within the company, which they have lost and failed to respond to. 

When I try to get the matter seen to it is again ignored. When I kick up a fuss because Im annoyed that this is going on 2 months I am ignored. 

Im someway satisfied that because this is a public forum the outrageous calamity which is Emobile customer care is here for all to see.

Pat on the back guys. Well done. Keep up the good work.
    Still waiting.....
    and waiting..........
    Can somebody please deal with this instead of just ignoring it?
    Hi TheTorment,

I sincerely apologise your post was not responded to. This was a mistake on my part I did not see it.

I have escalated this numerous times to both our complaints team and also to our administration team.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

Any updates?
    Grainne.
    I have been trying to sort this out since September 2013.

How long more do you think this will take?

Have you contacted Dermot Walsh to ask him to reply to my letter sent in September?

Please also advise when my contract expires.

Can one of the other reps please deal with this as its obviously above Grainne's capabilities?

Is that Eircom's policy?
    I see whats going on here. Emobile are choosing to just ignore the fact that I sent a registered letter addressed to an individual within the company, which they have lost and failed to respond to. 

When I try to get the matter seen to it is again ignored. When I kick up a fuss because Im annoyed that this is going on 2 months I am ignored. 

Im someway satisfied that because this is a public forum the outrageous calamity which is Emobile customer care is here for all to see.

Still waiting.....
    and waiting..........
    Hi TheTorment,

I sincerely apologise your post was not responded to. This was a mistake on my part I did not see it.

I have escalated this numerous times to both our complaints team and also to our administration team.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

Any updates?
    Grainne.

Have you contacted Dermot Walsh to ask him to reply to my letter sent in September?

Hi TheTorment,

As my colleague in our administration team advised you your letter has not been received by Dermot.

I have been advised by our Complaints Team who have advised that as your complaint through Comreg was accepted as closed by Comreg and the outcome accepted if you wish to lodge a complaint you will need to send a letter for the attention of the CEO'S office.

Unfortunately there is nothing further that I can do for you here.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Would any of the reps here have an updated list of the cost of phones for those on the friends and employees offer of unlimited calls/texts and 15gb of data for €34.50

specifically
    iPhone 5s/5c
    note 2/3
    htc one
    Samsung galaxy s4
    Sony experia z1

please. Thanks

Hi Ape Lincoln,

Grainne

Pm sent.

• Advertisement

numorouno wrote: »
    Would any of the reps here have an updated list of the cost of phones for those on the friends and employees offer of unlimited calls/texts and 15gb of data for €34.50

specifically
    iPhone 5s/5c
    note 2/3
    htc one
    Samsung galaxy s4
    Sony experia z1

please. Thanks
    Hi numorouno,

The prices for these phones on this plan are as follows:
    iPhone 5s - €579
    iPhone 5c - €499
    note 3 - €619
    htc one - €479
    Samsung galaxy s4 - €509
    Sony Xperia z1 -€499

Grainne

Hi Ape Lincoln,

Grainne

Pm sent.
    Thanks Ape Lincoln,

I have just responded to your PM. You were not opted in for the free calls to landlines. This is now resolved.

Grainne

Hi Ape Lincoln,

Grainne

Pm sent.
    Thanks Ape Lincoln,

I have just responded to your PM. You were not opted in for the free calls to landlines. This is now resolved.

Grainne
    This is weird. I waited for the confirmation text like you said but it never arrived.

After I setup the 'Perfect 10' via eMobile.ie at the weekend and topped up by the Eur10 I received an eMobile text saying that 'Perfect10' was my call plan and under the call 'plan' tab on the website it said  that 'Perfect10' was my plan but it didn't show in the 'offer' tab. Also, when I sent a text to 50104 to check my offer it replied that I am not opted into one. Now after you (re-)set it up today the 50104 text still says I have no offer, on the 'offer' tab on eMobile.ie it still says I'm not signed up to an offer however, under the 'plan' tab 'Perfect10' is my plan and on the main eMobile page after I login underneath 'My Account Balance' and 'My Webtext Balance' it says that 'My Offer' is Perfect10.  

Is 'Perfect10' an offer or a price plan as they seem to be defined slightly differently according to the TOC:

"Price Plans" means the various tariff structures applicable to the different Services offered by eMobile and available to the Customer (as published by eMobile periodically and available on www.emobile.ie) and Price Plan will be interpreted accordingly;

"Promotion" means any offer available to the Customer (as may be published from time to time and available on www.emobile.ie);

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Hi numorouno,

iPhone 5s - €579
    iPhone 5c - €499
    note 3 - €619
    htc one - €479
    Samsung galaxy s4 - €509
    Sony Xperia z1 -€499

Grainne

they are close to sim free prices. is there a new pricing list any time soon I wonder. they were a good bit cheaper in November

Thanks for the swift reply

Hi Ape Lincoln,

Grainne

Pm sent.
    Thanks Ape Lincoln,

Grainne
    This is weird. I waited for the confirmation text like you said but it never arrived.

After I setup the 'Perfect 10' via eMobile.ie at the weekend and topped up by the Eur10 I received an eMobile text saying that 'Perfect10' was my call plan and under the call 'plan' tab on the website it said  that 'Perfect10' was my plan but it didn't show in the 'offer' tab. Also, when I sent a text to 50104 to check my offer it replied that I am not opted into one. Now after you (re-)set it up today the 50104 text still says I have no offer, on the 'offer' tab on eMobile.ie it still says I'm not signed up to an offer however, under the 'plan' tab 'Perfect10' is my plan and on the main eMobile page after I login underneath 'My Account Balance' and 'My Webtext Balance' it says that 'My Offer' is Perfect10.  

Is 'Perfect10' an offer or a price plan as they seem to be defined slightly differently  according to the TOC:

"Price Plans" means the various tariff structures applicable to the different Services offered by eMobile and available to the Customer (as published by eMobile periodically and available on www.emobile.ie) and Price Plan will be interpreted accordingly;

"Promotion" means any offer available to the Customer (as may be published from time to time and available on www.emobile.ie);
    Hi Ape Lincoln,

Could you try and make a call to a landline number and let me know if you get charged for the call.

The feature is showing as active on your account.

Grainne

numorouno wrote: »
    Hi numorouno,

iPhone 5s - €579
    iPhone 5c - €499
    note 3 - €619
    htc one - €479
    Samsung galaxy s4 - €509
    Sony Xperia z1 -€499

Grainne

they are close to sim free prices. is there a new pricing list any time soon I wonder. they were a good bit cheaper in November

Thanks for the swift reply
    No problem numorouno,

The prices of all our phones are updated at the start of every month.

Grainne

Hi Ape Lincoln,

Could you try and make a call to a landline number and let me know if you get charged for the call.

Grainne

I made a landline call and my balance remained unchanged, then I sent a text message and 10c was deducted from my balance. I suppose this means I'm setup. Thanks for your help.

Hi Ape Lincoln,

Grainne

I made a landline call and my  balance remained unchanged, then I sent a text message and 10c was deducted from my balance. I suppose this means I'm setup. Thanks for your help.
    Glad to hear that Ape Lincoln,

Let me know if you get charged in the future and I can look into this.

Grainne

Is that Eircom's policy?

Still waiting.....
    and waiting..........
    Hi TheTorment,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

Any updates?
    Grainne.

Hi TheTorment,

As my colleague in our administration team advised you your letter has not been received by Dermot.

I have been advised by our Complaints Team who have advised that as your complaint through Comreg was accepted as closed by Comreg and the outcome accepted if you wish to lodge a complaint you will need to send a letter for the attention of the CEO'S office.

Grainne
    So the letter has been lost.
    Can I have the name and address of the CEO then please Grainne?
    thanks for your help

• Advertisement

Is that Eircom's policy?

Still waiting.....
    and waiting..........
    Hi TheTorment,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

Any updates?
    Grainne.

Hi TheTorment,

Grainne
    So the letter has been lost.
    Can I have the name and address of the CEO then please Grainne?
    thanks for your help
    Hi TheTorment,

The name of our CEO is Herb Hribar, the address you can send the letter to is 1 Heuston South Quarter, ST Johns road, Dublin 8

Grainne

Advertisement