Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eMobile thread, on Boards to answer your queries

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

BravoMike wrote: »
    Hi Steve,

I am thinking of going on the unlimited plan for 12 months and wondering can I get the Iphone 4S on this tariff? Will I have to undergo a credit rating?

Hi Bravomike,

Don't have much info on pricing for the 4s however you will be able to go on this plan with this phone. If you are looking to sign up on bill pay then a deposit may be required and if so then your application will undergo credit scoring.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭PelicanLegend

Nice one i see plans are up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Fitzinho

I have ordered an iPhone 4s today. Will I have it on it's release date (Friday)?

I don't want to have to wait until next week, there should be plenty of time to get it to me on or before Friday.

Fitzinho wrote: »
    I have ordered an iPhone 4s today. Will I have it on it's release date (Friday)?

I don't want to have to wait until next week, there should be plenty of time to get it to me on or before Friday.

Hi Fitzinho,

The phone itself is not released until Friday so that's when it is going to be dispatched. You should get it on Monday or Tuesday.

-Steve

Well thats bloody stupid seeing as I paid up yesterday and yet people can walk in to a shop on Friday and get it, I see we are off to an O2 esq start

• Advertisement

Well thats bloody stupid seeing as I paid up yesterday and yet people can walk in to a shop on Friday and get it, I see we are off to an O2 esq start

To be honest no network can send it out earlier than Friday as that is the phones release date (our hands are a bit tied). Though I would note that since you have pre-reg'd and paid for the phone you are guaranteed the handset, a guarantee people going in store do not have.

-Steve

Any scope for just collecting it myself thus saving me waiting and you a courier fee?

Any scope for just collecting it myself thus saving me waiting and you a courier fee?

To be honest I don't think so... where are you based?

-Steve

Dublin but am mobile. Sure could it not be sent to a store with the rest of the stores stock and I'll pick it up there?

Hi Steve,
    I signed up to eircom NGB this week and i'm waiting for it to be setup. I want to sign up to emobile on the iphone 4s too but I'd like to do it while the 3months free offer is still on. However I don't have my customer account number yet and I want to sign up as an eircom customer and avail of the €10 monthly discount.
    I've pm'ed Eircom:Tony about getting the account number but could you let me know if I sign up as a non eircom customer can I be changed to an Eircom Customer and avail of the €10 monthly discount once I'm setup or am I stuck on the higher payment for the duration of my contract?
    I think I've pm'ed you about this on Tuesday this week but haven't heard back.
    Thanks,

• Advertisement

Dublin but am mobile. Sure could it not be sent to a store with the rest of the stores stock and I'll pick it up there?

Any craic with this? Can't see why it wouldn't be possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

im interested in joining you but meteor are having signal problems in clonmel dropped calls seem to be the worst problem have you any news on this issue if i do sign up and have these problems have i a clause to get out of the contract

Hi Steve,
    I signed up to eircom NGB this week and i'm waiting for it to be setup. I want to sign up to emobile on the iphone 4s too but I'd like to do it while the 3months free offer is still on. However I don't have my customer account number yet and I want to sign up as an eircom customer and avail of the €10 monthly discount.
    I've pm'ed Eircom:Tony about getting the account number but could you let me know if I sign up as a non eircom customer can I be changed to an Eircom Customer and avail of the €10 monthly discount once I'm setup or am I stuck on the higher payment for the duration of my contract?
    Thanks,

Hi Steve,
    Any update on this? I've Pm'ed you about this too?

Should I just use the eircom forum?
    Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flux27

Hi
    what is emobile's policy for repairing phones - my sister has had problems with her HTC phone and this is the 2nd time she has sent it for repair - she is now without her phone nearly 5 weeks - sure there is some they can do as she needs access to a smart phone for her work

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Johnny The Fox

Hi,

I have been an Emobile Bill pay customer for over one year now, am i entitled to a free phone upgrade?

Thanks

Hi Steve,
    Thanks,

Hi PelicanLegend,

Sorry I didn't see the PM.

Would you like me to arrange a callback for you from a member of our sales team? They should be able to apply the discount for you as you are an Eircom customer.

Thanks,

Steve

im interested in joining you but meteor are having signal problems in clonmel dropped calls seem to be the worst problem have you any news on this issue if i do sign up and have these problems have i a clause to get out of the contract

Hi There,

You can find the full terms and conditions of our service here:

http://www.emobile.ie/terms/

Hope this helps,

-Steve

flux27 wrote: »
    Hi
    what is emobile's policy for repairing phones - my sister has had problems with her HTC phone and this is the 2nd time she has sent it for repair - she is now without her phone nearly 5 weeks - sure there is some they can do as she needs access to a smart phone for her work

Thanks

Hi Flux27,

Our repair facility does not repair HTC handsets - Indeed we actually dispatch them directly to HTC for repair which is the reason it takes so long.

Do you have the repair docket number there, along with the store she sent it off from and IMEI?

-Steve

Hi,

I have been an Emobile Bill pay customer for over one year now, am i entitled to a free phone upgrade?

Thanks

Hi Johnny The Fox,

How long is your current contract?

-Steve

Look at all of those lovely replies.

I hate being black :(

• Advertisement

Hi PelicanLegend,

Sorry I didn't see the PM.

Would you like me to arrange a callback for you from a member of our sales team? They should be able to apply the discount for you as you are an Eircom customer.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,
    thats ok, i've already rang the customer sales team and they are going to sort me out. thanks for coming back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Johnny The Fox

Hi,

Thanks

Hi Johnny The Fox,

How long is your current contract?

-Steve

Hi steve

I have been a bill pay customer since october of last year. I think its a running contract

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hi Steve,
    Hope you are well. I signed up two weeks ago on an iPhone 4 in store no problems. However, I tried getting a second account (been advised I can't do an add sub on an iPhone account) of an iPhone 4S online, but I recieved an email saying it was refused. I currently have two bill pay accounts with Meteor which were going to be ported over onto eMobile. Can you advise as to why I was able to sign up two weeks ago no problem, but then got an email stating that now I cannot sign up (even though I already have an account)?

Thanks
    Alan

25 mins on the phone to eircom this morning asking the status of my order which is a week old.

Couldn't find my order ref
    Couldn't find me by name because "there was to many of me"

It's "probably" with the Sales team, you "might" get it tomorrow

Wonderful stuff, I miss O2 :(

Hi Steve,
    thats ok, i've already rang the customer sales team and they are going to sort me out. thanks for coming back.

Glad to hear that.

-Steve

Hi steve

I have been a bill pay customer since october of last year. I think its a running contract

If you are on a 12 month lpan you should be entitled at this stage, if you are on an 18 month you would need to wait until March/April.

-Steve

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi Steve,
    Hope you are well. I signed up two weeks ago on an iPhone 4 in store no problems. However, I tried getting a second account (been advised I can't do an add sub on an iPhone account) of an iPhone 4S online, but I recieved an email saying it was refused. I currently have two bill pay accounts with Meteor which were going to be ported over onto eMobile. Can you advise as to why I was able to sign up two weeks ago no problem, but then got an email stating that now I cannot sign up (even though I already have an account)?

Thanks
    Alan

Hi Alan,

Did you get an order number for the second request?

Regards,

Steven

25 mins on the phone to eircom this morning asking the status of my order which is a week old.

Couldn't find my order ref
    Couldn't find me by name because "there was to many of me"

It's "probably" with the Sales team, you "might" get it tomorrow

Wonderful stuff, I miss O2 :(

Can you PM me your details and i'll check this out?

-Steve

Can you PM me your details and i'll check this out?

-Steve

Done and thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hi Alan,

Did you get an order number for the second request?

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven,
    I did indeed. It is EMBP28NRU34.

Thanks,
    Alan

Advertisement