Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beko Spares

• 17-01-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a control knob 450920364 , I got one some years ago from a place called slate engineering.

But is there anywhere else that carries beko spares, slate at the time wouldn’t take a credit card over the phone and then having to go to the post office to get a money order and post that to them was very messy. If it’s still slate then I suppose it’s better than ordering from the UK.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

Here

They will deliver to Ireland and accept credit cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Great stuff thanks, ordered two to make sure there's no messing the next time.

Silly design flaw that the plastic shell clips break and you have to get a whole new unit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 paosullivan

All Beko spares available at Beko & Leisure Ireland, Hub 2 Logistics Park, Clonee, County Meath. Drive right around to rear of building, small door at the end; for spares parts purchasing. Set of two Carbon brushes ten euro.
    Telephone: 01 825 3700 Fax: 01 825 3705
    www.beko.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Excellent thanks, just up the road and the way the knobs break im sure ill need to visit it sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 llcolj

Sorry to hijack an old thread, but I dropped up to BEKO in Clonee today to pick up a thermostat. They have outsourced their spares to Quinnspares in Offaly 057-9351729.

• Advertisement
Advertisement