Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science or something of that Nature..

Options
  • 17-01-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering what colleges in dublin have this sort of course? Ones that allow OL Maths. Also, which would be the best to go to? Thanks.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

marko93 wrote: »
    Was just wondering what colleges in dublin have this sort of course? Ones that allow OL Maths.

What colleges have you looked at? Pretty much every single college does some sort of computer course. What exactly are you looking for?
    marko93 wrote: »
    Also, which would be the best to go to? Thanks.

Define best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Have I stepped back into 1950?

Sorry for the unhelpful post and please try not to take offence, but in my opinion, if you have neither the gumption nor wherewithal to do a simple internet search for the colleges which offer Comp. Sci, and whether OL Math is allowed, then I personally don't think you have what it takes to do the course.

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    What colleges have you looked at? Pretty much every single college does some sort of computer course. What exactly are you looking for?

Define best.
    syklops wrote: »
    Have I stepped back into 1950?

Sorry for the unhelpful post and please try not to take offence, but in my opinion, if you have neither the gumption nor wherewithal to do a simple internet search for the colleges which offer Comp. Sci, and whether OL Math is allowed, then I personally don't think you have what it takes to do the course.

Sorry.
    I do apologies for that. When i say best, i meant education wise.
    I know DCU, NUIM and DIT have the courses i want accepting OL, what I was really asking was the best facilities and the likes?
    That, i cant seem to find, excuse my lack of ability at asking what i want to know :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Not Computer Sci DIT. !

Advertisement