Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal development

Options
  • 17-01-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi everyone,

I have been searching the internet for the last week and ringing around but I cant find much information on personal development classes in Galway for a project I am working on. Does anyone know or have attended any assertiveness, parenting education / support, parenting teenagers, building confidence something along these lines - any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There are lots: check out night classes at GTI, GMIT, NUIG, the Arts Centre, the Spirit Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

Have you tried the Teen Parents Project based in UCHG? Also try local community development and youth projects in the East and West of the city as they would run the types of courses you are talking about.

Advertisement