Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just a few geneal questions about GR...

• 17-01-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I just have a few questions regarding the Garda Reserve. I have my interview in February. I was just wondering...the initial interview process..what is it like, what kind of questions do they ask you??

And also the medical...what is involved in the medical and do you have to do a fitness test e.g. running a mile or push and pull test etc??

I would really appriciate if somebody would reply. Thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi guys,

I just have a few questions regarding the Garda Reserve. I have my interview in February. I was just wondering...the initial interview process..what is it like, what kind of questions do they ask you??

And also the medical...what is involved in the medical and do you have to do a fitness test e.g. running a mile or push and pull test etc??

I would really appriciate if somebody would reply. Thanks. :D

Mod Note: Hi,

Lastnight I asked you to look through our forum see HERE.

Your questions have been asked and answered several times over in the varying threads. I recognise that you are new but an important trait to have when considering of applying is being observant. Also, have a look at the garda reserve information booklet on the publicjobs website. You will need some of that for the actual interview anyways.

Have a look at:
    Interview and Report-Writing stage.
    Medical thread.
    Also, normal font size would be great aswell when posting on here. I am locking this thread now and am asking you not to start a new thread unless you're sure that the relevant information you are looking for is not already in the varying threads.

Thank you,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement