Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

list of recipes

Options
  • 17-01-2011 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I was reading a thread that linked to a thread of recipes, some looked good and wanted to try them. Now I can't find the thread anywhere! I was wondering if anyone here knew the thread, it was basically a list of recipes, each post was a different quick recipe.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Thanks, that one looks interesting but is not the one I was reading.

the one I was reading, each post had the ingredients and guide to cook it. wasn't links or anything.

Couple of posts in was a fried rice one, about how to get the eg mixed in nicely (egg never works for me!) that's how i mainly remember it!

maybe I dreamed it!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Was it the Easy Peasy thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Was it the Easy Peasy thread?

ever tell you I love blondes?! :D

that's it exactly - its now bookmarked!

Advertisement