Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any BC2 PS3 players out there?

Options
  • 17-01-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

picked up this game over xmas for PS3 and have become instantly addicted. Wondering is there any Irish players out there who wana create a squad. I know most people are playing Vietnam, but as im only new to the BF series I want to squeeze as much life as possible out of BF2 before I buy Vietnam. So if there are any BF2 players stick up your gamertags or pm them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Sure thing - you can add me if you like PSN: somedose

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

yeah ok add me PSN: seantobin43

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭diddly3000

yeah love it add me kn1ght_crawler84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭allybhoy

cheers lads, ill add yis 2moro, have to get a headset next!

Also...any1 having any trouble joining games in eithr BC2 or Nam? Ive had this issue for a while, seems to be common enough as per thread below.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4753578.page

Everytime i want to play online I have to do a connection test, wait for it to finish and then join, its fairly annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 steve_cass

I'm having a similar issue. Everytime I try to go to multiplayer I keep gettting that canot connect to ps network. Then when I finally connect it says cannot connect to EA servers. I just keep trying and after a few times I get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

add me jebuslives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bf2000ie

Add me bf-hood

Looking mostly for a squad for Hardcore Onslaught but have a few pins left to get in the main multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 17 strife4life

add me strife4iife

Advertisement