Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Business 8mb - How do I cancel?

• 17-01-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I've been on Eircom's 8mb package for several years and wish to move to another ISP.

Is it easy to terminate this service?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

people have had issues of downtime when switching providers

ie. time it takes to reconnect you to the new ISP, eircom have to release your line to your new provider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Ok, well it won't be a DSL provider so shouldn't have downtime. I'm more so concerned with Eircom just stopping the service and related charges!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Cancelled my business broadband with them last week, called them on 1800-601701, took 3 different call, I was promised callbacks on the first two calls which never happened, but on the third call I told them I did not want to be called back and the chap I was put throught to (Ken) cancelled it and gave me a reference number, just waiting for my next bill to be certain its gone.

Advertisement