Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legends

Options
  • 17-01-2011 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

On New Year's Day, I figured a nice, lazy day was in order. So I cracked open an old set to do some building. To my horror, I realised that I was missing a piece. I went to the official website after discovering Lego has a dedicated section to missing pieces. To my disappointment, the piece I was looking for was not in their catalogue of pieces you could order.

I decided to send them an email anyway - figured the odds of a replacement were low, but couldn't hurt to ask.

Came home today to a small padded package with the Lego logo on the envelope. Inside, low and behold, the missing piece x 3! Completely free, no cost for the part or P&P. It was accompanied by this letter:

Untitled_56.png

Very nice touch from the company, good to know that loyalty is alive and well. Lego, I salute you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

They're the best people on earth. A good while ago there was a whole bag missing from a large set I got (the Exo-Force fortress). The box looked fine but something that big probaby couldn't have got past their QC. They still replaced it with no problems at all, filled out the online thing and the next I heard from them was the envelope, and they threw in a few random stormtrooper helmets too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Amazing... What a company

Advertisement