Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of area calls

Options
  • 17-01-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to block these on my landline?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

sept09baby wrote: »
    Is there any way to block these on my landline?

Hi sept09baby,

I am afraid there is no way to block specific inbound numbers to your landline.

Apologies, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I mean those nuisance calls- recent ones have shown up as 'Out of Area' on my phone. I know someone who was offered this when they switched recently but when I enquired I was told it was not an option.

Is this something offered to new customers only? What about the rest of us?

It's getting really annoying this stage - phone ringing at silly hours or when trying to get the baby to bed etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

sept09baby wrote: »
    I mean those nuisance calls- recent ones have shown up as 'Out of Area' on my phone. I know someone who was offered this when they switched recently but when I enquired I was told it was not an option.

Is this something offered to new customers only? What about the rest of us?

It's getting really annoying this stage - phone ringing at silly hours or when trying to get the baby to bed etc

Hi sept09baby,

Oh apologies, if you PM your telephone number or account number I will check it out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement