Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late paying fees?

Options
  • 17-01-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi

Does anyone know about the fine that's imposed on your fees account if you are late paying fees. I am a fee paying student and my 2nd half of fees due by 31st January.

If I fail to have it all paid off by then (nearly there!) - is the late payment fine applied automatically and if so, anyone know how much it might be? Is it a fixed amount or a percentage of what is outstanding?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

There is no fine. You will get a period of grace, but it is best to contact fees/the student desk ASAP and discuss it with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 irelands_call

Thanks, Yes I went to talk about it today and it seems the late payment fee is only applied in very extreme circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

I didn't pay my fees until well into October (well after the grace period was up) and ended up getting locked out of the library. I think there was supposed to be a 100 quid fine, but i was never charged for it:D

Advertisement