Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truly Disturbing

Options
  • 17-01-2011 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

I was going to put this in the you-tube thread but its so bad it deserves a thread of its own! Was using stumble earlier and came across this its bloody disturbing, the guy needs locking up!!!! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Just googled that Pervert - Sicko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

fcuk me pink :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

That just reminded me of a priest that used to be sent up to our primary school to do confessions during the 80's. In a private room with girls all under the age of 12. Used to ask us to sit on his lap. Asked one girl if she had started her period! Rubbed our hands when we were saying our speil! Creepy, creepy, creepy:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

thats creepy as fuck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I feel sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I had to stop looking at that.
    Fúcking disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

And if it were a hot female host and the kids where boys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Is this guy still alive? I really wish I hadn't watched that :(

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I shudder to think about what goes on in his basement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

that was more painful to watch than the BME Pain Olympics. and i only got to the first attack...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

It's edited to make him look bad, to be fair. I presume he didn't speak in that slow-motion robot voice :D

Those were more innocent days I guess, where every adult wasn't seen as a potential 'kiddie fiddler'. These days I'd be afraid to approach a lost or hurt child in public in case it looked bad, actually making it more likely that some perv with an ulterior motive will step in...

Having said that, it does look a bit creepy alright. I googled yer man and I didn't see anything about him being caught for anything though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

And if it were a hot female host and the kids where boys...

Exactly and the show most likely ran for years. There is just three or four kisses stuck together in all that time I would say, otherwise they would have been included. If that was a female TV host asking boys for a kiss, nobody would care and certainty wouldn't be calling her a creepy sicko perv.

I swear this world is getting worse every day with the way it sees men.

Soon we will want to lock men up just for hugging a little girl.

It's edited to make him look bad, to be fair. I presume he didn't speak in that slow-motion robot voice :D

Those were more innocent days I guess, where every adult wasn't seen as a potential 'kiddie fiddler'. These days I'd be afraid to approach a lost or hurt child in public in case it looked bad, actually making it more likely that some perv with an ulterior motive will step in...

Having said that, it does look a bit creepy alright. I googled yer man and I didn't see anything about him being caught for anything though.

A grown man sneaking lip kisses from children is perverted!
    During "Innocent days" perverts were rampant and were easliy covered up.
    There are plenty of posts about the perverted prIck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

might be 'just a man sneaking a kiss from girls' but them poor girls look very awkward being harrassed like that. jees

There are plenty of posts about the perverted prIck
    Plenty of posts? Lock him up then!! :rolleyes:

So no actual evidence that he was anything other than a TV host who thought it would be funny to embarrass a few kids over the course of years of TV?

Fair enough.

Plenty of posts? Lock him up then!! :rolleyes:

So no actual evidence that he was anything other than a TV host who thought it would be funny to embarrass a few kids over the course of years of TV?

Fair enough.

You think people should be locked up because people say bad stuff about them on the internet? That's a surprising position, even for a Boardsie...

Unless you have evidence that the guy has done wrong? Remember this is a real person we are talking about.

• Advertisement

You think people should be locked up because people say bad stuff about them on the internet? That's a surprising position, even for a Boardsie...

Unless you have evidence that the guy has done wrong? Remember this is a real person we are talking about.

I never said anything about locking him up - You Did! ;)

My opinion is that he is a pervert !

Thanks

I never said anything about locking him up - You Did! ;)

My opinion is that he is a pervert !

Thanks
    Lol, fair enough. I'd be slower to judge though.

Lol, fair enough. I'd be slower to judge though.

I do agree with you that the world has gone mad with political correctness these days, in fact I hate political correctness! BUT I find that he is stepping way over the line...in their personal space, whispering in their ear and trying to kiss them when they said no.....it's just wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

One of the mothers (or his wife?) calls him a "dirty old man" during the video.

The kids are clearly uncomfortable, and so is the audience. He's going way over the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

imo there's really no defending his actions. four kisses or one kiss, doesn't really make it any less freaky. dirty bastard needs a swift kick in the balls.

Advertisement