Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

False advertising?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It's clearly marked collection in person. If you don't get outbid, mail the guy and say you made an honest mistake and ask if he wouldn't mind relisting it. I could use that card myself, but there's no chance of me going to Cork for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

It's clearly marked collection in person. If you don't get outbid, mail the guy and say you made an honest mistake and ask if he wouldn't mind relisting it. I could use that card myself, but there's no chance of me going to Cork for it :D

I know it says Collection in person, but what about the whole Free P&P, that's postage and packaging no matter what way you look at it. Surely it should say Not Specified - Collection in person like 99% of other sales that are collection only

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What's your angle - for something worth a tenner you're not going to sue him, surely? If you don't want to go through with the sale, just be nice about it and I'm sure you'll sort it out with the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Grand so, the problem I have is I don't have enough to pay for postage as I'm clearing whats left of the account :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

I'd love to see the sellers reaction to a U.K bidder or a U.S one.

"Free P&P?, you have to come to Cork boy"

• Advertisement
Advertisement