Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room / Apartment in Tralee

Options
  • 17-01-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi all,

I'm looking to rent a room in a house or apartment in Tralee town. Not too fussy about specifics.

I'm due to start a new job on Monday and I have nowhere to live! :o

Also, if anyone has any ideas about where to look for rental property apart from Daft.ie, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Hi, your best bet is local papers, Kerryman out tomorrow and Kerrys Eye out Thursday. Not sure where you are based, Kerryman would be available in Easons usually, not sure about Kerrys Eye. They are both online so might be able to see the ads there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheresaT

thanks for that. I'll try online.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mtkenne2

hi my sister has a room up for grabs in tralee,available immediately,send me a pm if you want her number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 And428

hey all, Im in the same situation, moving down on the 8th of August(ish) any recomendations on appartment/houses/locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 beenz

Looking for a room too.
    Starting work in Manor West Retail Park.
    Anyone know of anywhere??

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement