Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business and Management in DIT

Options
  • 17-01-2011 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I'm thinking of doing Business and Management in DIT and I was just wondering if anyone could give me their opinions on the course and college life in DIT

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭magicface1

Hi Ali,

I am a mature student and currently doing this course, I have to say I love it and of course the college life is very good. Have had some very good nights out as well if you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me or ask questions on this..

Magic..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Hi, I'm in DT365 aswell and have to say I find the course brilliant, I think it's really interesting. Really like the college, Aungier St. has a lovely atmosphere. The Lecturers on this particular course are good, and all very friendly and approachable.

I don't know if its the same for all students doing DT365, but my group gets on really well, because the class groups are so small. We have had some great nights out, and DIT has some really good clubs and socs, you'll defo find something your into.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ali92

cheers for the replies. they were really helpful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

after the 2 years do you have to apply again through the cao to get into the level 8 course??, cheers in advance

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

That's a separate course. You're looking at Business Management, which is a lvl 6 or 7. DT365 is a B.Sc. in Business and Management which is a level 8 and is 4 years long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I dont do the course myself, but I've heard from people who do comm in UCD and B&M in DIT, and B&M just seems like a much better structured and laid out course.

Advertisement