Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby/children's tabletop sale in St Patricks (2nd)

Options
  • 17-01-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Have made a provisional booking for another one of these sales due to loads of interest. April 2nd.

Watch this space for confirmation...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Insurance is sorted now. So should be good to go ahead.

Sale will be similar set up as before. April 2nd at St Patricks 2.30pm - 5.30pm. Stall holders set up approx 2pm, not much later, because the bargain hunters were there earlier than 2.30pm!!

Please let me know if you would like a stall. I should have 14 large tables available and costs are E12 a stall and E25 for small 'from home' business.

Things to sell: Good quality, safe, secondhand or unused baby equipment (buggies, cots, highchairs etc) and clothes, toys, books etc. Great opportunity to have a clear out and to pick up 'new' things at good prices.

Last sale was a huge success!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Fair play to you Greystoner. Looking forward to going along as we missed the last one but heard great things.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 massage

Hi Greystoner,

Just p.m you. Well done on setting up another date!

There are only 5 or 6 tables left for hire! Leaflets/posters etc are due to be printed this week and will be out as soon as possible.

As well as all the second hand equipment etc, there are a few stalls with baby/children's gifts on too (eg.baby shoes and books), also a lady selling handmade dresses/tops and bags. It would be good to have someone selling things for older children, if you are out there (?), as I was asked about this last time.

Please pm me asap if you would like a table.

Thanks.

There are only 3 tables left (There will be 16 altogether). As well as baby equipment, clothes, toys etc there are going to be a few gift stalls selling some lovely things for the little people in your lives!

Please pm me if you would like one of these tables. Leaflets and posters are going out tomorrow.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement