Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend gardener please

Options
  • 17-01-2011 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I am based in north wicklow and have a back garden that really needs to be split leveled, add a patio, small walk way and some stones.

Can anyone recommend anyone that has experience doing this and how's not to expensive.

Thanks folks

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

sonnenblumen is regularly on here giving free advice and does lovely work. I have no personal interest here just find him helpful and the webite showcases some great projects.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 greenart

Hi Dan i would be happy to give you an estimate for the work. I have created split level gardens amongst other projects. I provide a full landscaping service. My website is www.greenartlanadscapes.ie . If you like my work you can give me a call, Regards karl GreenArt Landscapes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

dan.inc wrote: »
    Hi, I am based in north wicklow and have a back garden that really needs to be split leveled, add a patio, small walk way and some stones.

Can anyone recommend anyone that has experience doing this and how's not to expensive.

Thanks folks

Dan

Hi Dan

Our website has extensive examples of our landscaping design & construction works.

SB

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bigtree

Have pm'd you,

Cheers

Advertisement