Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ex junkie rappers new video, pretty good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭master-t

He looks pretty well these days to be fair!

Hopefully got himself sorted, he was a nice guy to chat when you seen him out and about doing his thing. Keep it up man! I still think Man & Machine were one of the best projects to come out of Ireland over the years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Fair play to the guy,real dub with real problems talking bout real situations.
    Makes a change from all those "im a gangsta and your a fakkit" dfi videos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Hugh Cream implying I'm not real. Pff!Great to see Tomo back on track. Remember some of his stuff off the Homemade Bombs mixtape back in the day he was good back then as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 PTW

yeah ill post a video for "my name is tom" later on (thats the one off the bomb mixtape)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Was Man & Machine an album? Wouldn't mind getting my paws on that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Cullo

As far as I can remember, him and another chap are/were man and the machine....had two tracks on homemade bombs...

hope he stays clean, fairplay to him

Man & Machine were the act. Tom and the Canadian (I think??) beat boxer. Two more than decent tracks on HomeMade Bombs Mixtape!!

I was talking to Tom over a year ago in town and asked him about the beat boxer (Can't remember his name) but he said he moved on. Glad to see Tom still at it as I havn't heard nor seen anything from him in awhile now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Cullo

master-t wrote: »
    Man & Machine were the act. Tom and the Canadian (I think??) beat boxer. Two more than decent tracks on HomeMade Bombs Mixtape!!

Is there an echo in here!

Cullo wrote: »
    Is there an echo in here!

Didn't read your post above I'm afraid Cullo! Appologies!

But if you have an echo in our ear, you should prob check that out. Might need an ear syringe.............painful stuff! :D

Advertisement