Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do on a Wednesday Night in Town.

Options
  • 17-01-2011 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Besides a meal/drink/sex. For a young couple to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cinema? Walk down round Howth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

This Wednesday night (19th) the Scottish group The Phantom Band are playing in Whelan's. If you're into rock music they're worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

The Ghost Bus if its running is actually a fun way to spend an evening in Dublin..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

temply wrote: »
    The Ghost Bus if its running is actually a fun way to spend an evening in Dublin..

Not from what ive heard, I believe you need to be 'toked' up to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭john.martin

Attend a Rotary Club meeting and give something back to the local community... Facebook Site or www.dublincentral.org - Every Wednesday in the Stephens Green Club at 6.30pm for approximately 1 hour... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

listermint wrote: »
    Not from what ive heard, I believe you need to be 'toked' up to enjoy it.

:D i'd had a few glasses of wine, granted!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tissot

Yip head for Whelans and see a live band - we're heading there this weekend anyway!!

Advertisement