Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh my god its coming!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,507 ✭✭✭✭ted1

there is a flow wave in the NAC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dimbledee

Yeah its not the same though , the Flowrider cant be surfed in the National aquatic centre it was an old flowrider put in about ten years ago , because you cant stand up on a board its really just a powerful slide I suppose, Waveloch the company that make Flowrider have developed the technogoly in the last 10 years and the Flowrider is totally different now and there is defo none in Ireland I have been looking for ever ! I think the whole Wavehouse surrounding the machine thing is really cool ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

will it include all the bars and ****?

were did you hear it was coming to ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

Sounds good, let's hope it show's up on the east coast with an indoor Ski slope attached. Now that'd be great

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Where'd you hear about this?
    Is it definitely coming or is this just hear say?

• Advertisement
Advertisement