Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056150840&page=2

Options
  • 18-01-2011 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

OMG, is Zaph for real!!! Seriously lads, whats happening here?!!!! Can we get Dav???

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

How many people do you want to tell you that you're wrong? Just answer this one simple question - what's the point in demanding that Darragh look at the thread if you're not going to accept what he told you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Zaph wrote: »
    How many people do you want to tell you that you're wrong? Just answer this one simple question - what's the point in demanding that Darragh look at the thread if you're not going to accept what he told you?

My point is that the mod Dolenz was WRONG in closing those threads, maybe he could've moved them... BUT HE IS WRONG, How dare you turn this into something that I supposedly did... FU

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I only asked you a simple question, but I'm sorry if you're just going to resort to abuse I now have no option but to remove your access from Help Desk.

As I've already pointed out, 3 people have told you that the mod's actions were correct. If you can't accept that, then that's just something you'll have to live with, we can do no more for you here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement