Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute LONGSHOT but...

Options
  • 18-01-2011 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where one would get a Nokia 3210 battery in Galway? :D

Toldya it was a longshot....:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

In the Nokia shop/repair centre...whatever it is...in eyre square shopping centre perhaps, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭b.o.m.d.a.s.

i have at least one of those you can have in a box somewhere, + the phone if you want it for spare parts! i'll get back to you

edit : found it, will pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

You'd be surprised! That was a popular phone in its' day, although now it may be classed as too big to be seen in public with lol! I actually have one, but alas I'll be holdin' onto the Battery. I have a couple of spare phones, but that one in particular if I can recall had excellent charging-life in it. All the old-style Nokia phones did ...... Now ya have to be cartin' round Chargers, n English fecin' Chargers, n ear-phones, n dongles, n earpieces n Bluetooths and a host of other related paraphernalia to get ya through the day! :) Hopefully some-one will be able come up with the goods for you O.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

the phone repair shop thats upstairs with the joke shop on williamsgate street (kinda beside garavans pub) does replacement ones for about €15. Got one for someone 6 months ago, works fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

Try the museum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I have one you can have, but I don't know if its any good. It probably hasnt been charged in 5+ years. PM me if ya want it.

Advertisement