Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Important Goal

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Iniesta has two good shouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Papa Smut wrote: »
    I don't think anything can ever top this:

Think about it. A goal needed and got, in the last minute of the last game of the league season, giving us our ninth the championship and also denying Liverpool the chance of a second double.

Wowsers. What Sky would pay for that!

The Worst. Friday. Ever!!!!!!

Some of my favourites are Keane's goal against Germany, Gerrard's against West Ham in the 2006 FA Cup final (amazing goal), Collymore's against Newcastle.

But i'll pick this one cos i was there and still sends shivers down the spine while dodging the goosebumps.

St Pat's against Elfsborg a couple of years ago in a UEFA Cup qualifier. We'd never got to the first round before this. In Sweden, we went two down but pulled it back to two all.

In the second leg at Richmond, we had a great first half. I remember Keith Fahey having a stormer. Then, midway through the second half, Elfsborg scored and i thought 'here we go again'.

Then with three minutes to go, Jason Gavin headed home to put us ahead on away goals and Mark Quigley finished it off for a 4-3 agg victory.

Richmond Park was literally rocking that night. Amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭MuPpItJoCkEy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhSR6Cn1Rc

I think Tevez goal against Manchester United before he was signed up to them was pretty important.

Kept West Ham in the league although it did come at a price due to the Tevez ownership sage and all that. West Ham were lucky they managed to stay in the premiership.

Anyway, that was an important goal for the Hammers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhSR6Cn1Rc

I think Tevez goal against Manchester United before he was signed up to them was pretty important.

Kept West Ham in the league although it did come at a price due to the Tevez ownership sage and all that. West Ham were lucky they managed to stay in the premiership.

Anyway, that was an important goal for the Hammers.

Then again, if Warnock's Sheff Utd had just got a result against Wigan at home knowing what they needed to do, it would have been grand.

Warnock is the ultimate cop out manager!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

No goal will beat Michael Thomas Anfield 1989.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

I should of mentioned Class in the thread title:o

KeithAFC wrote: »
    No goal will beat Michael Thomas Anfield 1989.

P!ss off :mad::mad::o:mad:

Advertisement