Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meter Reading App - Android APK

Options
  • 18-01-2011 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm using a HTC Tattoo at the moment and because of it's small screen size, Apps that don't specifically say they are for my screen size do not show up on the android market (EBS Meter Reading App) even though 99% of them work just fine.

Is there any chance someone could upload the Meter reading APK file from their android phone to a webhost or email it to me as i'd really like to use it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Damien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

i've been checking via desire and there is nothing on the market.
    the QR code sends you to an agency site with a link to the market that returns no results (as opposed to a QR code that just goes to the app)

search appbrain and nothing there either http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=esb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

I have HTC Wildfire and cant fine it on the market, I have also went onto esb.ie and still cant download it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties finding our app. We are working to resolve this at the moment. I will post again here once we have it resolved.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

seems to be appearing now, might be locked to irish market if your phone is rooted.
    i had to switch back to meteor as my provider via market access

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

subway wrote: »
    seems to be appearing now, might be locked to irish market if your phone is rooted.
    i had to switch back to meteor as my provider via market access

I am with Meteor and there is still no joy in finding it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

I have received word back from my colleagues who designed this app.

The HTC tatoo and wildfire are both below Android's minimum HVGA resolution, so only apps that explicitly state they support QVGA will work.

We are hoping to make the app compatible with the lower resolution of these phones. I would hope to have word back from them tomorrow in relation to this matter.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

A Massive thank you to Subway for sending me the APK File.

The App works perfectly on my HTC Tattoo, Android does a pretty good job of resizing apps to fit the smaller Screen size, but still doesnt show up in the Market.

If anyone wants the APK file, Let me know.

Advertisement