Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap parking in town

Options
  • 18-01-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of any good deals for 2011 when it comes to parking in Dublin city centre. I work along Quays and need to drive into work on certain days. I know that Q-Carpark (four Courts) is reasonable but is there any other deals you guys know of around Merchant’s Quay area or Christchurch or Wood Quay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Northside doodler

Hey, not sure if this is too late or too far away for you but I see Jervis Shopping Centre has a competition on to win free car parking for a year just for parking there. I park there for work and they do monthly corporate rates if you ring them up.

Most of the car parks towards O'Connell St are starting to drop their prices lately but the day rates on some are astronomical. If you park weekdays everyday then Jervis was the cheapest.

Advertisement