Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coventry City Team Talk / Tranfers / Rumours!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

aodea wrote: »
    Pretty poor result on the weekend all things considered.

Happy that samuel and odelusi both scored on their debuts but just too many loan players coming in never overally happy by this as more are miss than hit.

looks like we have signed Blair turgott from West ham on loan also. More bodies is always good but just dont think we will stay up signing young lads unproven at any level.

ya true he says he wants pace going forward thats all good they did well debut but plugging in the holes going forward to score goals no good when our rubbish defence has a donkey like webster letting teams score goals agaisnt us for fun, why hasn't he gone out and try get a decent cb ive no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

ya true he says he wants pace going forward thats all good they did well debut but plugging in the holes going forward to score goals no good when our rubbish defence has a donkey like webster letting teams score goals agaisnt us for fun, why hasn't he gone out and try get a decent cb ive no idea.

He loves Webster and big Reda. Not sure why as oner has been dreadful and the other is always injured.

Luke williams in from BORO now also. His goal record is pretty dismal although most of his games are as sub. hopefully another body seems to add a bit of depth to the squad.

We seem to have about 7 strikers now and none of them really fill me with confidence.

He loves Webster and big Reda. Not sure why as oner has been dreadful and the other is always injured.

Luke williams in from BORO now also. His goal record is pretty dismal although most of his games are as sub. hopefully another body seems to add a bit of depth to the squad.

We seem to have about 7 strikers now and none of them really fill me with confidence.

ya agree there, i know his hands are tied but ill judge after 3-4 games we go and win 3 out 4 then great but were def in a relegation fight till the end of the season.

Elvis sacked.

dark times again for the skyblues.

The worst run football club in England.

Elvis sacked.

dark times again for the skyblues.

The worst run football club in England.

woke up saw the news on the cov telegraph, im 50/50 on it im sad to see him go as what he did was short of a miricale last season and could see he can manage when he has good players under his belt but sisu have ruined the club and sp management but his tactics and decisions in the last few games have been shocking also. sheff utd game was his downfall that was his fault but also the players who ever comes in which prob be the rubbish hockley i very much doubt will turn things around we will prob get relegaterd to league 2 hopefully sisu piss off then.

woke up saw the news on the cov telegraph, im 50/50 on it im sad to see him go as what he did was short of a miricale last season and could see he can manage when he has good players under his belt but sisu have ruined the club and sp management but his tactics and decisions in the last few games have been shocking also. sheff utd game was his downfall that was his fault but also the players who ever comes in which prob be the rubbish hockley i very much doubt will turn things around we will prob get relegaterd to league 2 hopefully sisu piss off then.

The problem being SISU wont leave then either. They will actually probably be happy as they can reduce the budget again. I usually would be happy to speculate about who i would want in and who will make a differnce but actually no point. Despite maybe an intial boost and possiblity of staying up they will have thier hands tied again next season and no budget for players.

who would want to buy a club like Coventry. Any player worth anything has long been sold, No stadium so only match day revenues come from tickets, support has just disapeared. I wanted the away jersey and have been waiting 5months for it to come into stock.

The club cant do anything right and the vampires who own it will keep sucking every last dollar out of the club.

Any open letter should be printed to warn potential managers of the lies they will be fed and the broken promises they will have to deal with.

The problem being SISU wont leave then either. They will actually probably be happy as they can reduce the budget again. I usually would be happy to speculate about who i would want in and who will make a differnce but actually no point. Despite maybe an intial boost and possiblity of staying up they will have thier hands tied again next season and no budget for players.

who would want to buy a club like Coventry. Any player worth anything has long been sold, No stadium so only match day revenues come from tickets, support has just disapeared. I wanted the away jersey and have been waiting 5months for it to come into stock.

The club cant do anything right and the vampires who own it will keep sucking every last dollar out of the club.

Any open letter should be printed to warn potential managers of the lies they will be fed and the broken promises they will have to deal with.

well their saying nigel atkinsons or tony mowbray i honestly cant see them coming to us wages be too expensive and no budget and shambole owners ill be shocked if we get a crediable manager to sign. they will give hockday 2 or 3 games if he does well he will get it cheap option but really were doomed doesnt matter who comes in if we do get relegated i pray to good sisu sell up.

well their saying nigel atkinsons or tony mowbray i honestly cant see them coming to us wages be too expensive and no budget and shamble owners ill be shocked if we get a credible manager to sign. they will give hockday 2 or 3 games if he does well he will get it cheap option but really were doomed doesn't matter who comes in if we do get relegated i pray to good sisu sell up.

Bot sure they will sell up, they will keep going as they are funding wages but taking everything else out of the club. I would deem that when they finally get planning permission for a new ground they will sell up.

Hockday will get it and hopefully he is ok, impossible to judge him on Leeds where their is the madness of their owner.

Di canio would be a bit of crack.

Bot sure they will sell up, they will keep going as they are funding wages but taking everything else out of the club. I would deem that when they finally get planning permission for a new ground they will sell up.

Hockday will get it and hopefully he is ok, impossible to judge him on Leeds where their is the madness of their owner.

Di canio would be a bit of crack.

ya true, ill be shocked if they build a stadium but if we get relegated they def wont theyll just cut there losses and sell up, seen in the cov telegraph waggot spouting crap saying 8 canditites for the job more bull from his mouth saying well have a manager installed by the barnsley game tuesday cant beleive anything he says or fisher anymore wish they would just leave.

• Advertisement

ya true, ill be shocked if they build a stadium but if we get relegated they def wont theyll just cut there losses and sell up, seen in the cov telegraph waggot spouting crap saying 8 canditites for the job more bull from his mouth saying well have a manager installed by the barnsley game tuesday cant beleive anything he says or fisher anymore wish they would just leave.

Well while they just feed us lies i think it copmes from thier bosses and they are just towing the party line.

It really has got to a stage where we need to be wound up to start again like pompey. We are in such bad shape on and off the pitch.

Well while they just feed us lies i think it copmes from thier bosses and they are just towing the party line.

It really has got to a stage where we need to be wound up to start again like pompey. We are in such bad shape on and off the pitch.

Ya i agree and surprise surprise another striker on lan they will never learn what are they smoking burge in goal we need a proper loaned keeper to keep us up not burge jesus they really are thick and stupid.

Ya i agree and surprise surprise another striker on lan they will never learn what are they smoking burge in goal we need a proper loaned keeper to keep us up not burge jesus they really are thick and stupid.

Was a bit shocked by that signing alright as we have so many forwards. Great result on the weekend. i heard that we were blessed but three points is three points.

Was a bit shocked by that signing alright as we have so many forwards. Great result on the weekend. i heard that we were blessed but three points is three points.

well what you think of TM? I give every new manager a chance for a few games but typical sisu only a contract till the end of the season its like their predicting were going to go down and he can jump ship then, alex ferguson could come in and not change around way this team is shocking agaisnt barnsley again and agaisnt sheff utd we werent great we were lucky i fell.

well what you think of TM? I give every new manager a chance for a few games but typical sisu only a contract till the end of the season its like their predicting were going to go down and he can jump ship then, alex ferguson could come in and not change around way this team is shocking agaisnt barnsley again and against sheff utd we weren't great we were lucky i fell.

We were blessed on the weekend. Tuesday same thing. I am ok with TM but i wanted a young manager who may have been hungry and give it a real go. I would 70% sure TM will do a good job but just does not overally excite me.

short term as well is just strange. I would imagine that maybe Mowbary only wanted short term so he can walk away if he does not get what has been promised to him.

We were blessed on the weekend. Tuesday same thing. I am ok with TM but i wanted a young manager who may have been hungry and give it a real go. I would 70% sure TM will do a good job but just does not overally excite me.

short term as well is just strange. I would imagine that maybe Mowbary only wanted short term so he can walk away if he does not get what has been promised to him.

same **** at the pv game the weekend, i think TM has a short term deal for few reasons, 1. we get relegated sisu dont have to pay him off get a cheaper manager for league 2 or 2. we stay up TM will see how it went and what sisu are like will either leave or stay.

Tonights game is crucial i just dont know anymore way things are going its not good and tim fisher sprouting crap about a new stadium and us having to still pay rent ffs id rather just get relegated and start from scratch.

• Advertisement

7 points from 9. Tony Mowbary football genius.

ii points off the play offs lol. But seriously massive couple of results and need to keep it going as we are still right in the mix down there.

still have leyton prient, Crawley, colchester, Oldham and crewe to play and there all in and around us. Hopefully we kick on now.

7 points from 9. Tony Mowbary football genius.

ii points off the play offs lol. But seriously massive couple of results and need to keep it going as we are still right in the mix down there.

still have leyton prient, Crawley, colchester, Oldham and crewe to play and there all in and around us. Hopefully we kick on now.

ya massive win agaisnt fleetwood if we win the weekend be turning it into a run we really need to just get away from the bottom 4 as quick as we can.

ya massive win agaisnt fleetwood if we win the weekend be turning it into a run we really need to just get away from the bottom 4 as quick as we can.

And back to reality with a huge bump. Dreadful second half. going to the bristol game in a few weeks and really hope they can pull themselves away from trouble before then.

theres no stabilty in the team, its the story all season they get a lead have a great first half and throw it away its shocking, were too much of a yoyo team with results so frustrating you just never know what your gonna get with us each week.

Huge game tonight and crucial win sat, we win tonight and we should stay up a win and a draw do us i think

• Advertisement
Advertisement