Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clone Trooper Army

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Man that is ridiculous. I love his motorised AT-AT, I've been eyeing it up for some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Man that is ridiculous. I love his motorised AT-AT, I've been eyeing it up for some time.
    Me too, I really want to get it... Really really

Farkin' hell, I just went to the Lego store and it's no longer available (or at least won't ship to Ireland). I was only looking at it last month and thinking it was fairly reasonably priced for what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm thinking about getting it shipped to my sisters in Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

some collection allright. Not sure if that AT-AT is the motorized version though. Like the at-ot/dropship but its some price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Does anybody here go for armies? I don't really, though I do have a sizeable horde of Exo-Force robots and my Zombie count is at 46. I don't buy Star Wars sets so I've virtually none of those types of minifigs.

Dunjohn wrote: »
    Does anybody here go for armies? I don't really, though I do have a sizeable horde of Exo-Force robots and my Zombie count is at 46. I don't buy Star Wars sets so I've virtually none of those types of minifigs.

:eek: Are they the Series 1 minifigs?

Would you consider parting ways with 2 or 3?

I don't really have anything to that scale, just 8 Spartans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I'm sorry, but they're the one guy that I keep as many as I can get!

No hassle, I understand! I only got the one, I regret not finding more when Series 1 was available. They're still reasonable enough on eBay I think, might grab a few before the prices inevitably skyrocket as time goes on.

Advertisement