Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stats and Weapons Disappeared?

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been discussed already.

Logged in last on the PS3 and all of my stats apart from my knife kills along with all of my unlocks and guns have disappeared.

Seemed to be a lot of people playing using the stock guns that you start with.

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Keyzer wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been discussed already.

Logged in last on the PS3 and all of my stats apart from my knife kills along with all of my unlocks and guns have disappeared.

Seemed to be a lot of people playing using the stock guns that you start with.

Anyone else seeing this?

It's Tuesday morning, backend servers are under maintenance. If this happened any other time, it usually just means it failed to get a response from the backend, or the backend was busy, something that's been common since the release of Vietnam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

And before Vietnam on occasion in fairness.

Your stats will come back, they haven't been wiped, don't worry ;)

Usually playing a round fixes it, as it will retrieve your stats after the round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Sign out and sign back in. Should be grand then

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tis the new punishment system.

If you don't play the game for over a month, they delete everything :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

This happened to me temporarily for an hour one afternoon. It was depressing how annoyed I was that all my playing time and achievements might have disappeared.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

bah all my stats and awards are gone. i was looking forward to few hours on this game.

Scruff wrote: »
    bah all my stats and awards are gone. i was looking forward to few hours on this game.

That's unlikely unless you deleted your soldier. What's your playername?

Advertisement