Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Castledermot

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi All,

New to boards so not quite sure if I'm in the right forum. From Dublin and bought a house in Castledermot about 5 years ago, rented out at present but we are considering moving back there this summer. Would anyone know if the creche in Castledermot is good? Love to hear from some parents that might have children there or know of anyone who does. Commuting to Dublin so be great if it was good for my little boy. Thanks a mill. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I moved this to a new Thread rather than digging up an old thread on the Castledermot by-pass.

This should probably go into the Kildare forum but I will leave it here for the moment unless you request otherwise.

Regards
    Tommy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 issymaria

Thanks Tommy. Sorry about that, just figuring it all out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

No worries IssyMaria and welcome to the Carlow Forum.

Unfortunately I have no experience with the creche in Castledermot but I do know that when I was commuting to Dublin they were usually open (well lights on) at about 7am so I am assuming that they cater for the Carlow-> Dublin commuters from that.

regards

Good to know Tommy. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You might have more luck in the Kildare forum.

• Advertisement

Moved that now. Thanks Zohan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

there is a creche on the carlow road in those newish houses close to the pitch n putt course...not sure of the name though

Thanks Nothingbetter. Yes I know where the creche is and have visited it before but just wondering if anyone has children going there and whether they are happy with it. It's very hard to tell by just one visit. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I can't help you with that exact one, but it's Cherish Childcare. There's a few of them in Carlow town too, same lot. I can recommend the one in Graigue, but I don't know anything about the one in Castledermot.

Advertisement