Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Partner Required

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I have been playing squash for just over a year, my regular squash partner has had to move due to work requirements, so I am looking to hook up with someone to play squash once a week.

I am based in Bray so looking to play in either Sandycove or Leopardstown, I used to play down in the Arklow club so haven't played in either of the above venues but they look like the closest to me.

If you are interested send me a message with your contact details and I will give you a call.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭dizzyg

Hi there.
    I'm a member in Sandycove so if you want more information regarding the club PM me.

See my other thread too: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055303011

Unfortunately you have to be a member to play, but we have members of all standards looking for regular or semi-regular games.

Give me a shout and I can give you some more details.

Advertisement