Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Photography Exhibition - March 1st

• 18-01-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Hey guys and gals,
    I am having my first solo photography exhibition on Tuesday the 1st of March in Filmbase, Temple Bar, Dublin. There will be some refreshments & nibbles served on the night from 7-9pm.

Earthy-Creatures-Exhibition-Kyle-Tunney-7.jpg

There's a bit more about the exhibition on my blog.

Earthy-Creatures-Exhibition-Kyle-Tunney-5.jpg

It would be brilliant to have a few from boards come down on the opening to meet some new faces, reminisce with others, have some support and in general, have the craic!!

The event is up on facebook if you feel inclined to rsvp or spread the word to friends too :-)

Looking forward to seeing a few on the night,
    Kyle

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

fair ****s!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Good luck with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

Well done Kyle !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Well done big man. Will mark me calendar...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Its in the diary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Well done - looks great! Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

well done kyle, been following your progress of this on yer blog, looking forward to seeing the shots all together. how long is it running for, for the benefit of those of us who mightn't make it up on the night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

best of luck with your exhibit :) *Might attend*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Thanks very much guys. Looking forward to seeing you all, it's been a long while!!
    artyeva wrote: »
    how long is it running for, for the benefit of those of us who mightn't make it up on the night?

The opening is on Tuesday the 1st of March and will be running for just under a week till Monday 7th :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Ah i'll show my face. Best of luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

No doggies? I want doggies!!! Best of luck Kyle.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

kjt wrote: »
    . There will be some refreshments & nibbles

please elaborate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭nilhg

Best of luck with it Kyle, I'll pop along if I can make it up to the big smoke.

eas wrote: »
    please elaborate...
    There might be some squished grapes there. Some people call it wine, Um um and beer!
    nilhg wrote: »
    Best of luck with it Kyle, I'll pop along if I can make it up to the big smoke.
    Awesome!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭ozymandius

Well done. I'll be sure to be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

kjt wrote: »
    There might be some squished grapes there. Some people call it wine, Um um and beer!

I'm in! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Yeah Kyle, it's gonna be great. I'll be there for sure. Good luck with it. :)

Hey hey,
    Just a reminder that this is on next Tuesday from 7-9pm. Heading on to the Porter House in Temple Bar after 9pm for a few pints. It should be a great night out for all photo lovers. So do come along and meet lots of other photographers, models, make up artists and of course boardsies :)

When where what etc here..

Kyle

We're kicking off tonight, don't forget to pop along for a few pints after :-)

IMG_4013.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

Best of luck!

• Advertisement

Thanks so much to everyone who came along last night. Also a BIG thanks to those that helped me over the past few years I truely appreciate all the comments, tips and photo trips. Here's to many more!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

well done Kyle - just read this now - but no longer living in dublin , so woudnt have made it - its a huge achievement , putting your stuff out their for everyone to see

Great news,
    The exhibition got extended for another week. It will now be open till Sunday March 13th

Thanks again for everyone's help & support!

Woop woop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I can recommend, it is nicely thought, made and put together. Well worth seeing.
    Edit for all camera club members: - one picture is not sharp, so do not comment on that or decrease value of the whole exhibition!

Advertisement