Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T in the park

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

any one going to T in the park this year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

GY A1 wrote: »
    any one going to T in the park this year

I was going to go when that Metallica/Faith No More rumour was going around

It's a pity because Foo Fighters and Blink 182 would be great headliners, I'd love to see them in concert together, in a double headline gig. But the event, like Oxegen, will be littered with so much **** besides the great headliners that it would be a complete waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Sadly, T in the Park is actually considered worse than Oxegen for the crowd that attends.

I know quite a lot of people who do security at all the summer festivals and the stories I've heard about T last year have put me off going to the festival anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 greasemonkeyd4

I worked there this Year in security and there wasnt any problems at all,its a great atmosphere as its sister festival to oxegen its actually so true as the site lay out is very similar

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

My sister went in 2011 and didnt really enjoy , felt it was just like Oxegen crowd wise (young etc)

Advertisement