Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

product allowance

Options
  • 18-01-2011 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey i just got the usgae meter there late last week have not downloaded or uploaded anything yet my metter has jumped 26% over 4/5 days and all i have been doing is checking email youtube and facebook? anyone else have this happen evertime i turn on the computer it jumps 2%?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

hey i just got the usgae meter there late last week have not downloaded or uploaded anything yet my metter has jumped 26% over 4/5 days and all i have been doing is checking email youtube and facebook? anyone else have this happen evertime i turn on the computer it jumps 2%?

Can you send me a PM with the following information please and I will ask Support to look into this for you
    -eircom account number
    -eircom landline telphone number
    -Contact Mobile Number

Thanks

Eleanor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

hi anyone from eircom help me...how much do ye charge for over usage of the current allowence.thanks

hi anyone from eircom help me...how much do ye charge for over usage of the current allowence.thanks

Can you send me a Private Message with the following information please and I will look into your query. I need to see what current broadband you are on.

-eircom account number
    -eircom landline telephone number
    -contact mobile number

Thank You
    Eleanor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi alanhiggyno1,

The excess upload/ download usage is charged at €2 per GB instead of from 1c per Mb or (€10 per GB) which are the charges for the standard broadband packages. There is a cap of €24.99 per moth once a customer has exceeded a certain usage.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks for taking my call, let me know if any of the suggestions I mentioned to you on the phone help to resolve the problem.Please post here to me on Boards

Eleanor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

ok when is my usuage back to zero..i think its tomorrow.could u check that please.thanks

ok when is my usuage back to zero..i think its tomorrow.could u check that please.thanks

Hi Alan,

The new billing period started today the 18/01/2011 so it has gone back to 0 today.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Alan,

The new billing period started today the 18/01/2011 so it has gone back to 0 today.

Thanks, Mark

HI Alan,

As per the DM I sent a number of weeks just closing off the thread.

"The usage meter resets every month as all usage is billed on a calender month basis"

I am very sorry the information was incorrect at first.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement