Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assassins creed brotherhood

• 18-01-2011 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I updated this game and ever since i updated it
    it wont let me sign in and play online it keeps on saying cant connect to xbox live. I tested my connection and its fine can any one help me on this .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Joystiq has a post about it, sounds like they messed up the patch and had to issue another patch to fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Drakar wrote: »
    Joystiq has a post about it, sounds like they messed up the patch and had to issue another patch to fix.

That might explain more free dlc on the way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

See if you can find a title update in the memory management section under system settings delete it and run brotherhood again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

According to their Facebook page, it was a malfunction on one of their servers, but its fixed since Monday evening.

I still couldn't get on last night, and there was another post on their FB page saying they are working on it again.

Hopefully this evening it will be fixed.

Advertisement