Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing Gutters

• 18-01-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend or know of anyone on the north side of Dublin who fixes broken guttering.
    My problem is shown in the photo. At the moment its looks better as I have it held back up with cable ties as a temporary measure until I can get someone.
    Too me it looks like I need the whole thing relining with some extra brackets.
    So anyone know of anyone please let me know I would only be looking for someone with a land line and a address as I wont deal with mobile phones only anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Hi

My father in law does gutters. http://www.weathershield.eu/

I you want to pm me your contact number I will have him call you.

We live southside but he does work alot on northside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

you can get new brackets for 2 euro each.

I fixed a few of them. Most found there own shape again. Screwing into the same holes as the old brackets

One did not. I took it down and poured a bucket of very hot water into it. And pop it went into shape again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

housefk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭afishyfish

Brendan Rice did a lot of the gutters on sites around Dublin during the boom. He does smaller jobs nowadays. He knows his stuff. Good luck.

Advertisement