Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reawakening: Dinosaur Zombies!

Options
  • 18-01-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

I stumbled across this comic book that's coming out soon called Reawakening. It's about zombie dinosaurs resurrected to tormoent modern times.
    It all begins with a scientist who has re-created extinct animals from Retro-Engineering dinosaurs and pterosaurs using crocodile and bird DNA. With the correct combination of genes, he created extinct dinosaurs/pterosaurs. Although previously classified as not true dinosaurs, some debaters and researchers have concluded that these are in fact true dinosaurs, as they have exact physical similarities.He keeps them in a laboratory in the outskirts of Cramburg, Illinois. It is off limits to pedestrians. The building holds the 24 species of animals in holding pens. Things go as planned as he will reveal his work to the world the following month. Though a mysterious virus kills off all the animals, and a scientist takes his time to find the cause of death. The virus has re-animated them to keep feeding on the hosts. They wreck havoc on the large town and the survivors must get help before losing more people or getting killed themselves.

List of dinosaurs (plus cool artwork) here.

As a fan of both dinosaurs and zombies this looks quite interesting. The first issue will be available for free on the website as a sampler.

styracosaurus.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Two of my favourite things in one. I love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Now if they were from outer space......that would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

.... and cast magical spells too.:D

Teenage Mutant, Zombie Magic Dino's from Space. (And they carry big guns)

Are you hard enough to take on the unkillable killing machines from the Cretaceous on Planet X?

Oh gawd I love it:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CarlKaiser

Hey ya'll, I'm really only gonna pop in here to assure that my comic (Yes I'm the creator of Reawakening) is still VERY much alive, but has completely switced course.

Read more here - http://zombiesaurians.weebly.com/

OR check out my Deviantart site, which has more artwork for the comic - http://dinosauria-freak.deviantart.com/

So yeah, if anyone is interested in this project, please follow the progress and check weekly for updates.

- Martin

Advertisement