Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Café in Portarlington or Portlaoise?

Options
  • 18-01-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Hi,

can anyone recommend an internet café in Portarlington or Portlaoise? Need something printed in a hurry!! Today :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

I don't know of a cafe but I know the library in Portarlington has internet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Library in Portlaoise has the same and theres a net cafe on main street Portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

**Vai** wrote: »
    Library in Portlaoise has the same and theres a net cafe on main street Portlaoise.

I was just over there. I'd read that there was a net café beside Permanent TSB. If there was, there isn't now. Was that the one you were thinking of?

I got out of a jam by using Dunamaise.

Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

Star Video in Portarlington has internet access, I got stuff printed in there before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

An Ri rua wrote: »
    I was just over there. I'd read that there was a net café beside Permanent TSB. If there was, there isn't now. Was that the one you were thinking of?

I got out of a jam by using Dunamaise.

Thanks all

Yeah **** sorry, could have sworn that was still open. Least Dunamaise is close by!

Advertisement