Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get laptop repaired?

Options
  • 18-01-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭

As above, any recommendations for somewhere in Tralee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Any idea what is wrong with it? Roughly ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭phormium

I have 2 that are not working, one I think has a problem with charging, something broken in the connection on the side. The other turns on but will not connect to internet, this one in fairness is very old but would be handy if it was easily fixed. These are the most obvious problems to me, there could be other issues, neither are mine and I know very little about computers in general, can turn mine on and if it works great, if not wouldnt know where to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

IT Eireann (spelling) next to Horans fruit & veg. shop - Upper Rock Street. I find John there very good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

dh0661 wrote: »
    IT Eireann (spelling) next to Horans fruit & veg. shop - Upper Rock Street. I find John there very good.

Yes IT Eireann are a very obliging outfit, they will often order in stuff and will often help source that hard to find part. I'd recommend them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

can recommend it eireann aswell, very helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

In the mall in the town centre near the supervalue side exit, there is a man who runs a computer shop. he tends to be able to fix most things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Yo soy el burro

brian93 wrote: »
    In the mall in the town centre near the supervalue side exit, there is a man who runs a computer shop. he tends to be able to fix most things

Sorry but i would give him my [insert something random here!] to fix found them useless been in a few times lookin for bits and pieces usually to be handed a random piece from a box and asked was that what i was lookin for!

IT Eireann are defo the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭phormium

Thanks for replies, apparently it is beyond hope :(

Advertisement