Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 New Jobs at Cork Medical Centre Private Hospital

Options
  • 18-01-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

100 new clinical jobs have been announced at Cork Medical Centre (CMC), the new private hospital in Mahon, Cork. This is part of the second stage of the hospital's opening, which will see the operating theatres open in March and the commencement of in-patient services.

A Clinical Recruitment Day is being held this Saturday, 22nd January 2011, from 12-3pm. If anyone is interest in roles in Nursing, Radiology, Theatre, Laboratory and Pharmacy, then please bring along your CVs and meet the management.

For further details please call 021 601 3200.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi
    Just wondering will candidates require qualifications,previous job experience for the jobs going?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SimonPRepublic

Hi Sephiroth_dude,

Yes I'm afraid these are all clinical positions for healthcare professionals, which are for qualified nurses and pharmacists etc. As far I'm aware all the general positions that do not require professional qualifications, such as admin, reception, security, porters etc, have been filled, but please do send your CV in for future vacancies to hr@corkmedicalcentre.com

Have you also seen the jobs' announcement today by IT company Quest, which will also be based in City Gate at Mahon (in the same development as Cork Medical Centre)? It may be worth sending your details into them too.

Best of luck with your job hunting.

Simon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Hi republicpr.ie

Great to hear somebody is hiring, just as an FYI it might be an idea to post this in the available jobs thread here as it will stay on the first page here as that thread is stickied.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055976563

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi Sephiroth_dude,

Yes I'm afraid these are all clinical positions for healthcare professionals, which are for qualified nurses and pharmacists etc. As far I'm aware all the general positions that do not require professional qualifications, such as admin, reception, security, porters etc, have been filled, but please do send your CV in for future vacancies to hr@corkmedicalcentre.com

Have you also seen the jobs' announcement today by IT company Quest, which will also be based in City Gate at Mahon (in the same development as Cork Medical Centre)? It may be worth sending your details into them too.

Best of luck with your job hunting.

Simon.

Thats what was I thinking alright,thanks for the reply.

Advertisement