Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing/Stolen Pugs

• 18-01-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Two pugs are missing from Kells almost a week now. Both are female and not neutered. If you have seen them, please call 086 840 6090

http://www.lasthope.ie/?page_id=38

The family are very upset and miss them terribly. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Dinky22

I get very upset when I see Missing Dogs from owners who really love them. Put their picures into the ISPCA website and other Dog Welfare websites - they very often have a section for Missing Dogs. I have a Rescue dog at the moment and I have always just taken Rescue dogs in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CavanLady

I know, it's terible. The information has been placed everywhere so fingers crossed they are reunited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

That is very sad, hope they turn up.

Just thinking, How can such dogs be stolen, did somebody break into their house? Because Pugs are 100% indoor dogs and I know with my small dog, he is always in my house or out for a walk with myself of my wife. Sometimes we let him out the backgarden to do his business but that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

That is very sad, hope they turn up.

Just thinking, How can such dogs be stolen, did somebody break into their house? Because Pugs are 100% indoor dogs and I know with my small dog, he is always in my house or out for a walk with myself of my wife. Sometimes we let him out the backgarden to do his business but that's it.

I think on the picture I seen on donedeal they looked to be wearing a box on their collar so it could have been an invisible fence. Not 100% sure though.

Hope they are found. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CavanLady

A very happy update...

Our two beautiful pugs were returned and left near our house last night. They are very gaunt and thin but delighted to be home!!
    We are over the moon and want to thank everyone that rang, emailed and texted us with their advice and good wishes over the past 12 days.
    They have had a good bath and plenty of food and are heading into the vets for a checkup!
    Thanks again.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

CavanLady wrote: »
    A very happy update...

Our two beautiful pugs were returned and left near our house last night. They are very gaunt and thin but delighted to be home!!
    We are over the moon and want to thank everyone that rang, emailed and texted us with their advice and good wishes over the past 12 days.
    They have had a good bath and plenty of food and are heading into the vets for a checkup!
    Thanks again.

:)

That's great news

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Really great news :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Great that you got some good news! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Dinky22

:):D Dear Cavan Lady. I just cannot express how DELIGHTED I am to hear that you got your little dogs back home again. You were one of the lucky ones. I am sure that they are being totally spoiled - and they deserve it. May they have a long healthy and happy life.

Advertisement