Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANY GOOD PRANKS OR FUN IDEAS FOR RAG WEEK Ul

Options
  • 18-01-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hey guys, any ideas for me to make UL ragweek extra fun. Maybe good pranks on people like roomates, want to do loads of stuff to make it a fun week. Any good stories of your rag weeks. i am staying in thomond village so should be good laugh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

richy1 wrote: »
    hey guys, any ideas for me to make UL ragweek extra fun. Maybe good pranks on people like roomates, want to do loads of stuff to make it a fun week. Any good stories of your rag weeks. i am staying in thomond village so should be good laugh

Do not start cellotaping all your house-mates furniture to their walls and then help them re-paint it with the wrong paint.

Also its charity week (supposedly :rolleyes:).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

richy1 wrote: »

You're not a UL student are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭richy1

cson wrote: »
    You're not a UL student are you?

i am indeed boss

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Advice: Stay out of the pond in Thomond...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

We took the door of one of the lads rooms in our house, was good for for a laugh seeing his face when he came home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Not a rag week story hah but my roomates took my bed and put it in a house across the road.It was hilarious at 3 am when we were trying to sneak it back incase security saw us.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Seloth wrote: »
    Not a rag week story hah but my roomates took my bed and put it in a house across the road.It was hilarious at 3 am when we were trying to sneak it back incase security saw us.

That reminds me, I remember a few friends of mine who are living together started a 'prank war' which started as fraping but escalateted to cok blocking and childish stuff like eating each others food. Eventually it got worse when one of the lads took another guys door off and hid it in the house next to them. Then a bed ended up in the kitchen and the last I heard a mattress was on the roof of the house.

I think they took a break for Christmas, could get interesting next semester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

pajunior wrote: »
    That reminds me, I remember a few friends of mine who are living together started a 'prank war' which started as fraping but escalateted to cok blocking and childish stuff like eating each others food. Eventually it got worse when one of the lads took another guys door off and hid it in the house next to them. Then a bed ended up in the kitchen and the last I heard a mattress was on the roof of the house.

I think they took a break for Christmas, could get interesting next semester.

For a second I thought you were on about us hah :L.I've heard about people taking the doors off alright,No idea how hah.

We've put condoms on the girls shower,Lifted them into it as well.Put flour into hair dryers :L.

Had numerous water withs and shaving foam fights with ourselves and next door as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

yesno1234 wrote: »
    We took the door of one of the lads rooms in our house, was good for for a laugh seeing his face when he came home.

Went one step further before, swapped his bedroom door with the glass panelled kitchen door so he couldn't get up to much in his room!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Catch15 wrote: »
    Went one step further before, swapped his bedroom door with the glass panelled kitchen door so he couldn't get up to much in his room!

Yeah we were planning on swapping his door with the storage room (or whatever its called) door but the hinges were on opposite sides so it just ended up with him coming home to the two doors on the floor of his room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭richy1

Seloth wrote: »

ha we did the same thing already, had 2 wait till half 2 until security was gone to bring it bk into our house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

Don't take your housemates butter,scoop it all onto a plate,take a **** into the container,put the butter on the plate back on top.

the look on his face when he finally noticed after half a week off eating ****ty butter was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Enough. Beyond enough. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement