Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please

Options
  • 18-01-2011 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

My name is Steffii and I am attending Liberties College Dublin and doing a Media Production course.
    One of our assignments is to do a project entitled 'The Journey', for my project I chose to do it on milk.
    I was wondering if anybody might be able to help me. I haven't been able to find someone that has dairy cows or knows anybody who has dairy cows.
    Since we are located in Dublin, there is not really much chance of us finding one locally.
    My father lives in Portarelington so it will be easy to film around that area (Laois, Tullamore, Offaly) if it is possible, would anybody be able to ask around for me or point me in the direction of someone that might be able to help.
    I would only need to film for a day - 2 days max. I would only need access to where they milk the cows and where the milk is made.

Thank you in advance.
    Steffii.

Advertisement