Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom disconnection

Options
  • 18-01-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I am so annoyed, Have a business account with Eircom, last bill was €697.52 (which was an accumulative bill - ) I paid €200 off this bill only last week, and they disconnected me today. Have no phone in the shop, now, cant even ring them to sort out. Since I opened the account in May, my dealings with Eircom have been a disaster.

(Im sure this is small money in comparison to big companies/ organisation on their books - way to go, to support small businesses Eircom)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Popz wrote: »
    I am so annoyed, Have a business account with Eircom, last bill was €697.52 (which was an accumulative bill - ) I paid €200 off this bill only last week, and they disconnected me today. Have no phone in the shop, now, cant even ring them to sort out. Since I opened the account in May, my dealings with Eircom have been a disaster.

(Im sure this is small money in comparison to big companies/ organisation on their books - way to go, to support small businesses Eircom)

Hi Popz,

Can you private message me with your business account number and I will check out the disconenction for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement